Reviews for A Bad Week at the Wizengamot
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Can there be more? Please? It's so good...

Great chapter!

Poor delusional Fudge. Not really. But he is definitly delusional...don't actually feel bad for him though.

Loved it!
stealacandy chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
Do you honestly think any one in Russia, be them Soviet-Communists, or even post-communism Russians, would name their main school of magic after Rasputin, of all people?

Other then that, great work!

shdurrani chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Just how drunk were you when you wrote this. if not drunk what were you on. anyway good one.
Dark Topaz chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
the first two chapters I loved the third left somthing to be desired.
highbrass chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
good job. I liked the first two the best though.
RobC chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Great bit, very funny. And thanks for coining the word henchtoad!

dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
*snicker* very amusing.

i was actually about to try an gag myself into unconsciousness as i felt my IQ dropping reading what fudge was trying (and failing) to do. but after he threw that became worth it

firareth7 chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
I can easily see Dudley having that kind of life. A wonderful chapter,crude, disgusting and a perfect fit for Fudge. MAKE MORE STORIES!
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Heh, this was insanely cool, and almost felt sorry for Fudge...well not really, he deserves every bad thing that happened to him in this AU, and hope that more of this one will be written one day.
HFMVek chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
One of the most funny story I ever read, I couldn't stop grinning. It's a very good idea, if a bit short but I will just imagine Harry living with his packs of Veela... Lucky boy...
angie chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
This piece of fiction takes the cake for being the best 'payback' and comeuppance to the notoriously backward Wizarding World ever written!...Cleverly done as well! I can see that a lot of thought has gone into this masterpiece! I think you must have covered every single point if ever there was a list of "Necessary Changes To Save The Wizarding World From Extinction"!

Enjoyed Fudge's telling off from the Muggle PM...shows who really holds the reins of power!

Loved the bit about the all nude, all female quidditch the sale of pensieves will skyrocket after that!

Basically LOVED EVERYTHING you wrote! Please keep up with your are the reason why we readers prefer to read HP fanfics instead of the real thing!
HarrySirius Fan chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
Wonderful followup. I loved all of Sirius' declarations. Thanks for writing it!
Bobboky chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
this is about the funniest thing i have ever read
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
Veela rock. Two packs of Veela, rock like an avalanche. Harry rocks in this story, and so does Sirius. Probably one of the most fun stories with a fun-loving Sirius that I've read. Really woulfd be interesting to see things from the others points of view, like Hermione, Ron, and the old guard at school and otherwise seen in canon. Should be fun to see how the twins are taking all of this, along with Ginny, and the parents.
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »