Reviews for A Bad Week at the Wizengamot
Elliot Green chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Holy sh*t! Is this whole story on crack? Cocaine? Heroin?

I LOVE IT!

~Alla
Elliot Green chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
OMG! I can't believe this! This is so good! I got the link from my friend, and it's amazing!
Midnight Marauder chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
This entire fic was truly amusing, some very good ideas put in and a surprising amount of logic that would cripple the Wizarding World.

Than again, Sirius did a good number in his changes... Naked Quidditch... The idea of Fudge as a Dark Overlord was hilarious, too, because it was just like he had a Murphy's Law goblin on a sugar hgh stalking him.

The final comment is with Sirius's checklist. Like the Mastercard commericals, it would have been hilarious if the last line read: "Getting away unscathed with some of the world’s best pranks, priceless." But, "check" works just as well.
Vilkath chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
Hmm what to say? The first part was great funny and logical in what could happen if the world got into Magical England's business, not to mention after all the stories of harry being related to Merlin or other historical figures the idea of his family being one the founders of the minstery of magic also makes sense.

The second chapter about Sirius Black's actions also makes a lot sense. It was pretty funny, and perhaps one the better ways to 'clean up' England I have ever read. It was exactly what england needed, a Minister who did not care about re-election passing a bunch of needed but unpopular laws. My favorite bit was around Hogwarts and how inept it was. From the horrid teaching staff to how the headmaster was still in office after years of employing death eaters and frauds as teachers. I especialy wondered after the fourth year of him never noticing one his longest and oldest 'friends' Mad eye moody was replaced with a death eater.

The last chapter was just bit of humor. I loved Fudges failures, and how he always seemed to survive each one. He was a worthless as a mentaly challenged squib, but he did have a heafty survival instinct. My favorite part had to be your description of Fudges wand, and how a stick he found lying on the ground did just as good of a job for him.
Vilkath chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This is just to much, every little detail, is way to funny and sadly reasonbly factualy to the messed up wizarding world of the HP series. The orginal author of the series tried make Voldemort seem like the worst thing to happen to england, but seriously the almost completely corrupt goverment is a much more long term problem.

One my favorite parts of this is the starting stupidity, they tried Harry as an adult to using under age magic. And that was pretty much the oxymoronic moment that started it all.
Laume chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
NO! No, this can't be the end! It was so funny, you have to write more! more more more!
Gabwr chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
This is one hilarious story. I loved it.
DestroyerDRT chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
Love to see what the other where doing when this was going on even what Harry was doing.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
LOL! I much prefer your universe's time line than JKR's. Frighteningly it's more believable than her's too. lmao
Y chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
Fudge had very good control of his magic if he could apparate without a wand. This was a psychotic story? I think I'll go and check on what the definition of "psychotic" is.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
hahaha, lol...stupid fudge! _ im surprised he didnt die already form all the wounds...and who the heck would want to live in a cave? especially when he's all for comfort and expensive... O.o
sweetgirl23 chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
This in one of the funniest most orginial, craziest stories I have ever read. Loved every moment of it. I hope you do another one. Keep up the great work.
yllom21 chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
This story is incredibly amusing. Your writing style is unique, and you very amusing details. All three chapters were creative and well done.
InSixGlasses chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
lol

funny story!

i wish we had more harry in it

if you were going for a pathetic fudge, i think you got it right on

Puidwen chapter 3 . 11/14/2007