Reviews for A Bad Week at the Wizengamot
sanyal chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
This is good ! really good. The only two authors I find equally funny and creative are Nonjon and Rorschach's Blot. Keep up the good work.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Ah. How did he avoid assassination, anyway? Yawn, more Snape bashing...only helped save the Wizarding World during the first war, but of course no Slytherin should go unpunished.

And the world goes right straight to hell about two weeks after Sirius Black leaves.

When Snape escapes-well, one can imagine the results of an extended-version of Polyjuice and Padfoot's tendency to use his tongue when he's excited, and a _very_ unhappy Potions Master.

"You finally got me, Lucretia!"
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Awesome work.
Jamie46 chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
God that was funny :-D hahahha. Internal chuckles galore. I'd love to spend a dozen or so lines saying how awesome it was, or recapping my favorite parts, but I've gotta go to sleep before my parents catch me awake at this hour! ;) hahaha. I do love that chapter 2 was all from Sirius' POV, though. Very unique. :) Well done. Thanks for sharing!
Nankinmai chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
You are truly crazy. I'm just debating if you're certifiably insane.

This was a wonderful piece of work, that completely distracted me from searching for dinner. Therefore, while I'm starving myself briefly to write this review, I would like to say that you are a terrific writer (and possibly psychotic too) and I'll have to check out the rest of your stories later.
Flamespirit-eth chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
I really enjoyed this fic, and I've also enjyed some of your others. In your profile, you said you had to discontinue Harry Potter and the Magic Factory. Why?
firareth7 chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
One of the best comedies PERIOD!

Can't wait to see your future works!
ThunderGod Stormbringer chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
hehehehehe...*snort* giggle...oved it, funny and funnyier...

ThunderGod
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
LOL!
PureWaterLily chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
LOL. FUNNIEST STORY EVER! HOPE YOU WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS!
blue artemis chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
That was funny. I really enjoyed it. Are we going to get a chapter 3?
pieman chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
I thought this would turn out to be some dumb angsty Azkaban fic. Oh no, it sure as hell didn't. Ch. 2 has to be one of the best chapters of any fic I've ever read.
ahappyjtm chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
LMAO: That was even better than the first chapter. I am hoping that you go for a third chapter where Arthur and Remus can come out to play. But if not this is a wonderful story just as it is. Thank you kindly, ahappyjtm
jkarr chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
nice story nice way to get ride of the bad guys
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
awesom! D

sadly, we didnt get to see much of what harry was doing, just hearing second hand from sirius which isnt always that accurate.
581 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »