Reviews for A Bad Week at the Wizengamot
FrequencyQueen chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Putting Sirius in charge of the Ministry was just too cruel! Did he booby trap his office when he left?
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I guess it doesn't pay to skip reading the fine print, as Fudge discovered. Very nice shakeup, courtesy of the undercover Slytherin!
slashslut chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
omg, ive never laughed so much! this story was truely demented and great fun:)
LRL chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
I can say I have not laughed this hard in a long time, hope to see more of your stories in the future.
morriganscrow chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
That was wonderful!
Meteoricshipyards chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Loved all three chapters of this "one shot" :-)

Sirius' list. Fudge's list. Just great. Very funny.

Thanks for creating this and sharing it.

Tom A.
gaul1 chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
good story, and chapter, byes
painted.inkblot chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Brilliant, jsut brilliant. I know this doesn't have to do wtih the story, but in your profile you said you'd have to discontinue Harry and the Magic Factory. Why?
Sturmie chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
Wow, that was awsome
Nights Silhouette chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
A nice chapter, keep it up.
Nights Silhouette chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
A nice chapter, keep it up.
Nosferatum chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
Great story!
seig1812gmail.com chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
outstanding chapter
PureWaterLily chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
I hope that you write a sequel because this is bloody brilliant!
Steve2 chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
This was definately a fun story to read. Highly enjoyable. But, alas, much too short. Another chapter or two would have been nice. Such as: whatever happened to the Junion Death Munchers? Perhaps they had all their pureblood money taken away and had to get jobs at fast food restaurants, taking orders from those obnoxious muggles - and what's this? Acne? Oh my god!

Or, whatever happened to the rest of Harry's friends? Did Neville ever settle accounts with Bellatrix and the LeStranges? Perhaps they managed to break out of jail and came looking to him for some sort of twisted revenge since they'd just gotten the news that Voldy died from an inflamed liver that had burst (he was a closet alcoholic, I just knew it!), and now they were ready to take out that Longbottom brat (since Potter was away making wine in another country and they didn't have the funds to track him down... yet), only when they show up to crucio the boy, they find out Neville had planned for this eventuality (after hearing about the breakout just hours before from a more competint auror force) and had hired some bodyguards who consisted of sexually curious mountain trolls, flatulance-man, and that Colin Creevy kid who always managed to ask the most amazing bad-taste questions anyone could ask - and his magic seemed to force an answer out of those he asks (which is why he was gagged by one of the other bodyguards when the Lestrange crew first encountered him).

Anyway, these are just some ideas. I hope you do add another chapter. This has been a good laugh. If you want someone to help write a chapter, let me know. I enjoy doing things like this. Beats working at my job any day. I wonder if I should be typing this out on my work PC...

Looking forward to new projects. I'm going to have to add this to my favorites.

Steve