Reviews for A Bad Week at the Wizengamot
DarkLordHerobrine chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
DarkLordHerobrine chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Hilariously bad week eh Fudge?
leylinjan chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
hahaha that was great!
pinchess07 chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
worth the read :)
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
The first two chapters were hilarious. The third chapter was mildly amusing.
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Possibly the best Minister of Magic that the UK has ever had.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Delicious! Delightful! Dinner is late because I couldn't force myself to stop reading and start cooking.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
You realize that you basically just wrote a story about a member of a powerful, aristocratic old money family who uses his (inherited, not earned) power to topple a democratically elected government simply because the leader of said government personally slighted him.

There are existing ways of getting rid of bad rulers. They're called elections and revolutions. Both of them put the onus of the decision on the people, not on one absurdly rich, absurdly powerful individual.
deletethespammer chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
OMG that is a crack fic as I've never seen one before: amazing!
doubledamn chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
That was just sad. Not depressing just rather pathetic.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
...It's so beautiful...
doubledamn chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Well, this was quite enjoyable. Almost Vetinari-ian of young Mr Potter.

To be clear, Lord Havelock Vetinari is the ruker of Ankh-Morpork of the Discworld. And more Machiavellian than Machiavelli himself.
Kaica chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Ah, I noticed a small error? "These complainers were the sort who'd been dragged kicking and screaming into the daylight of the eighteenth century: it must be rather painful to discover that the twentieth century was nearly over and they had to catch up or drop dead of sheer age and orneriness."
Isn't "eighteenth" and "twentieth" mixed up?
Irina1492 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
I have to ask: how does a Fudge this stupid get into office?
geekzgalore chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
The last one is simply yuck :p there should be a warning for light hearted readers, and not to read on a full stomach
593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »