Reviews for Nickname
Nightglider chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Have I mentioned yet I love you or writing these stories? I not...

I WANT MORE STORIES! *DEMANDS*
Nightglider chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I like your drabbles! Now quit whining and write me another one!

..._

please? *smiles sweetly with an eye twitching every now and then* *hides a huge red axe behind her*
ilovehp15 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Cool story! I also love how you showed the relationship between Helga and Olga so well!
mxnhpfreak chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Oh... drabbles!

I've been having some drabbles ideas, too... but I promised myself I won't post anything until I've finished the next chapter of my multi-chaptered story.

But that's off-topic.

This is more or less what Helga feels like (IMHO) when she has to be Olga's crying shoulder. Reluctant, but in a way willing to help her older sister. I enjoyed your story. It was lighthearted and cute. Congrats on the nice job )
koswarg chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
lol, nice one. :)
Jae B chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
You're on a roll all right! lol Nice little drabble though. What are we going to do with you, P.O.? I guess we'll just have to keep on reading. Looking forward to whatever you post next, as always.

-Jae-
Marcos chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Lovely.

I simply LOVE Helga and Olgas interaction...

Ah.

Though you said that you dont like this kind of "drabble", maybe... just take it as some sort of challenge, like to tell a story in a real short way( people who write newspaper/magazine chronicles need to deal with it, too )an exercise on a different format - but Im sure that Ill also love the other idea( once you want to expand it more )you meant, too!

Anyway, use the format you like most; loved your writing, so surely Ill be foreseeing new works form you!

Take care
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
awesome job as always, antoinette! Keep up the good work! -Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Blonde Cecile chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Sweet!

Keep giving in to the drabble temptation! The results are worth it. :)

I'm going to point my friend Marcos this way, because he's a big Olga fan so I imagine he'd really like this.
Callnowia chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I enjoy short drabbles, like this one. I love it when people get close relative's names and age wrong. My granma and my mom has been calling me by my sis' name for as long as I can remember (she's 12 years older than me, just like Olga is 12 years older than Helga... though, thankfully, my sis is the OPPOSITE of Olga) and my dad will always guess I'm at least 4 years younger than my actual age XD oh well. It amuses me
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/6/2007