Reviews for Important
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
They were very sweet. The atmosphere was painted just right. D I could almost feel the Odaiba heat.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Waaaah, how cute! . I love Mimoes, and this was simply adorable! Going to read your other fluffy ones now, teeheehee... )
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Awwww... that was cute. Even though I'm not that much of a mimoe/jyoumi/ etc... fan I liked that.
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Wow! What an awesome story!
Jorge chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
I'm not afraid to admitt it, I looooveee fluff *_* That just made me want to glomp the two characters. Jyoumi always has that genuine feel to it
fandomlurker chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Very nice, sweet fluff.
Ismini chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
I loved the atmosphere!So emotional,sweet and (do I dare to say it?do I?) romantic...Write more fanfics like it went on slowly too.I like fics that don't rush but get things in an order and right fanfic,your best 'romantic fluff' as you call it for sure.
Carbon-Based Biped chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Yay! Long live Jyoumi! Hee hee! *beams* Great story! I like, I like!
just lil ol me chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
awww, how cute! isn't mimoe the coolest? :)
gone account chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Hi! I am back from my vacation, and now I have computer access again (yay!). This story was incredibly cute. Yes, it was fluffy, but some of the best stories I have read are fluff. I liked the style that you wrote this in, because it focused a lot on Joe's emotions. I felt so bad for him in the beginning of the story, but that is because you described his loneliness so well. The interaction between Joe and Mimi was adorable, especially the part where he pushes her on the swing. And I think you captured Mimi's essence perfectly. You did a nice job on this story. Bravo! Ana
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Awwwwwwwww. ** Jyoumi fluff is fun! We *likes* Jyoumi fluff! The mental picture of Joe pushing Mimi on the swings is just too darn cute, and I liked the set-up at the beginning of the story, with Joe home alone, musing. Nice job! :)
jyoumigal chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
I luv this fic!Yay for you!please write more!
Rascal chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
That was so adorable! I can't write Jyoumi's. ::sighs:: But you can. _ And if I write 'em, at least I can read 'em! _
Pikachumaniac chapter 1 . 7/21/2001