Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Dimwit Princess
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Um... that was weird, and kind of dark. Link is so not like that! You just made him sound like an inconsiderate jerk! He saved the whole of Hyrule despite his personal opinion! Oh well, despite that, you did pretty good.
Squeeb100 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Makes funnyz.
ShadowGirl170 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
You never killed ME!
The Great Deity chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
well, I can't say I'm... totally shocked. Good job?
Shining Star Girl chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
FUNNY! OMFG MY STOMACH HURTS FROM LAUGHING SO MUCH! MAKE ANOTHER ONE!
Yaridovich23 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This is great! But your not allowed to write stories in script form, so someone might delete it.
666ShadowLink666 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
ZOMG lol "I hate you!"

"I know."

Best story evah!

P.S. What's with tah pirannahs?
x-DragonSoul-x chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Yes I found it! I read this awhile ago and for got to put it in my favorites. It was so awesome that I just had to find it again. You rock dude!
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
LOL! This was really funny! XD I got a kick out of it all right! Haha! Nice parody!
Music Luv33r chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
This was a pretty funny story except sometimes it could be pretty stupid but whatever it was a funny story and keep on wrighting more.
Midna3452 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
LOL! This is one of the funniest stories I've read. They should really make the game like this.
LFan chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Greatest Link story ever! I laughed so much from beggining to end. This takes talent to write such a great story! Great job!
Majora888888 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
A 1 chapter (Though very long chapter) story. Probably the weirdest one I have ever read. But hilarius though.
QueenoftheWilderwest chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Very very funny! Lol. Piranhas.
Le Rusecue chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
wow,

when I had just discovered this was one of my first stories I read,I would have submitted a reveiew but I wasnt a member,So ahwille later I join,but I make my own stories,so I kinda forgot this old story,but today I was just going around nd I saw it,and read it again,and you know what?

Still Funny,

now I'm gonna save this to my favs.

And also I let my friend read it,he said it had potential.

this is actually what inspired me to join,

Thank You.