Reviews for The Power of Two
Talon5Krrde chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Well, what happened?
Netchka chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Neat story. Anymore sequels? Please? More Queen Buffy?
blue talith chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Could be the situation will be good for Buffy to go off-world. Though, I would have appreciated the story being continued!
blue talith chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Still hoping that Buffy'll be able to go off-world in her OWN universe!
blue talith chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Oohhh, do the EVER have a lot to talk over about!
blue talith chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Strange, indeed!
blue talith chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Uh-oh! What happened?
Starshinedown chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
Oh. I've read quite a few Stargate/BtVS x-overs, and this one blends the two worlds better than most. Well done!

I like the glimpse at mature Kendra. I missed her when Joss killed her off. :)

THanks for sharing the story with us!
Evilclone chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
I like!
B Oots chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
I really enjoyed the story. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
Raiining chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
Very nice ending! I still don't quite get why Kendra will be back ... again, will have to re-read the dialogue but I wanted to finish the story first. It'd be so nice for Buffy to have someone to spar with, to talk with, who would understand this world and the loniness at the top. And to both be on gate teams! /grin Watch out Ori :)
Raiining chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Hehhe: poor Cam(s) - watching two Slayers fight it out must be intimidating.

I thought for a while though that Buffy had lost her powers .. the First Slayer and the 'weight lifted' seemed to indicate that, but I guess its because Kendra was there and she wasn't the only Queen Slayer? I'd have to reread the dialogue to actually get it, but I think I understand now.

Only one chapter left! Reading on :)
Raiining chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Oh wow.

You always take crossovers so seriously: which is why they are fantastically good - you mesh the worlds with such skill its hard to realize how much *thought* you must put into it. I love the back and forth with alternate-Willow here: the talk of how the slayer line is passed down, how the universe 'works' and how it works when merged with the sgc. Fascinating!

Reading on!

~ raiining
Raiining chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Uh, Kendra. Been ages since i thought about her: liked her, back in season .. two? .. but then we were supposed to weren't we? Curious to see what she's like!

reading on ..
Raiining chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Okay, I've got a little fanfic overload here: this from an episode where there's difference SG-1's coming in, right? 'cause there's a fic about the same thing on the alpha site of sga, but I think that was in the Retrograde universe by .. oh I forget her name. litl or something. This is seperate from that: okay.

(/lol: I read too much fanfic if I can't keep it all straight!)

I like Cam, am curious to see how he and Buffy go together if this is rated B/C. Enjoying Buffy at the sgc, though: always love it when you mix these two worlds - they fit together surprisingly well.

Bright light tied to Slayer powers never equals good; so I'm reading on to find out what happens!

~ raiining