Reviews for White Rabbit
wow
sweetest lil empath chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Brilliant.
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is dark, and the more I think of it, the darker it is. But it's beautiful, and hints at the dark nature of the Fae stories. Quite moving, although I can't let myself read it before trying to sleep!
Rafterfreak3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
It was probably made by Grace Potter.

Beautiful. )

—~—Rafterfreak3
Ari chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Cruxshadows also did a remake
Mary chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I believe the remake is "White Rabbit" by the band Collide.

Also, not bad. It's certainly dark and mildly disturbing, but pretty good.
Just a Silly Little Reader chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Thank you so much for writing this! It was really good. (Not like your others, but it was great anyways!)
TheNarator chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
hehehe, very possessive. me likey! not so much dark as it is . . . well, it is kind of dark but i think possessive is the best word. love it!
Rehaniah chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
oh - very nice! Love dark Jareth ;)
k chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Wow. That's amazing. And I think the remake was by Janis Joplin.
the-psych0tic-bi0tic chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wow, that was incredibly well-written. :] Hung onto every word. :]
OnexCrazyxOnna chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Loved it. :) (fav)
Adrienne Valentine chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Very interesting. I like it.
ghostlygreeneyedgirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I have to tell you, I've read and reread this story many, many times and have to tell you its one of my favorite. I think that's mainly because Jareth's dialogue: its just so, wicked. That, and you're description about the peach taunting is just delicious.

I think you're dark Jareth is simply perfection and you're idea with the peaches was just ingenious.

Thank you so much for writing it!
irishgrlnextdoor chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
OMG, I was completely engrossed in this story from beginning to end. I wish you would wirte more on this perticular one-shot. I think it has great potential. I'm going to go to your profile and look for more stories right now.

I loved it!