Reviews for Romantic Egoist
Nairil chapter 1 . 6/25
I don't usually read high school AU, but this one was so capturing that I could not stop! PLEASE continue this story! I wonder what happens next!
Even if it has been long time since you've updated, PLEASE don't abandon this story! It would be shame to let this nice piece of work unfinished!
Sasukeanditachi chapter 4 . 2/19
When can I get the next chapter(5)
Nightpanda123 chapter 4 . 2/17
Oh revenge is sweet, isnt it? The Masquerade would've been interesting to read about... *sigh* It was going so well! Why is it on Hiatus? Please consider writing more of this! Thank you for the chapters so far, though. :)
Nightpanda123 chapter 3 . 2/17
Its nice that your using a scene from the manga as well, especially this scene! It's one of my favorites and its always so funny to see! Loved this chapter, and it does make sense for Sasuke to be a pyromaniac since he has his Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu. Next chapter is the last one... :(
Nightpanda123 chapter 2 . 2/17
LOL Hinata fainted! Then again she always does, but its funny every time. It sounds so interesting so far! Looking forward to seeing the boy's react to them... Must go to read now...
Princess Fuyumi chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
Wow. that was awesome :D Please continue writing stories :) I like the Ouran thingy ! its so cute !
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
Oh my god this story is fantastic!
Nykx chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
Omg I love this! Why did you stop updating anyway please come back
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
I really liked it but when is the rest coming out
kitty chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Next chapter please!
kitty chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Brilliant...
kitty chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I like the end.
kitty chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I love it, it is super duper amazing. Well done on the first page/chapter!
hama431 chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Update
StealthFire718 chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
This is an amazing fanfic so far! But... it says discontinued...? I really wish it wasn't, but anywho. You're a pretty good writer. It was fun to read... I hope, maybe, you'll continue this or that you might at least rewrite it or something. I really did like the idea of this fic, so I decided to read it even though it said discontinued.