Reviews for Romantic Egoist
MeMe chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
aw. i really loved Ouran Host Club series, it was hilarious and really cute! ) you written this so well, i love your original twists and plot. really good! )

nejixten is a good pairing and so are sasuxsaku. i'm really glad you'll be indulging in these pairings. ) it would be nice if hinata ended up with either kiba or naruto! and temari with shikamuaru? ) shino could be with an OC!

e. i'm so excited for this fic. yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
YAY!NEJITEN!im gunna miss out the sasusaku,there are way 2 many ,its getting boring & unoriginal.i mean,shes a fangirl,he hates .
LaBAM x3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Ouran was an AMAZING anime and it mixed with Naruto is great. I love this story along with every other story you've ever written you really are an amazing writer. Update Soon!
i.don'tMiSS chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Update! Maybe NaruHina too?
MissBlonde7788 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Ooh I love it! Its awesome.
cuchucu chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Wow! This is a very interesting story. The plot is awesome!

For the pairings, maybe HinataNaruto, ShikamaruIno or ShikamaruTemari.

Please update soon!
mappsgo chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
reminds me of ouran high school host club

can't wait till next chapter
Jackal Intern chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
ah, love where this is going!
Silentlamb chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I kept grinning throughout the story. I love both series and when you put them together, I was like, "Awesome..."

What makes me think Naruto just might become like Tamaki-kun? I don't know why, it just makes me wonder.

And anyway, I love Naruhina. So... if your thinking of pairings, consider that one, please. Also... Kiba should be with someone, huh? But who...
flower mirage chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
...you know I love your stories, right?

And this one seems very good! And about the pairings, since NejiTen is a given, I have no problem with the others. I'm sure it will work out great any way you put it
Kishiko-Chan chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
gogoogogogog neji ten!
Shadeehue chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Hehe this is looking very promising, I'm looking forward to your updates.
ForgottenLovedOne chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
that is so funny...sasuke was bet by the puppy dog face...
Master Lamp chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Me likey! Ooh! Maybe InoShikaTema?
boo93 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
SasuSaku! :D My favorite! :] Please update soon, this sounds superb!
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »