Reviews for Edward is Pissed
Shelbyis2cool4u chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
1) edward is me I would have done the same thing
2) this is my favorite fanfiction ever
3) this sassy savagery is something I would do
4) I loved how he'd fallen asleep, got up and then started his speech 5) that speech was better than an inauguration speech for the president
6) I loved how at first he was Hella salty to Clarissa but then he was just like your kick ass girl and the became friends and she lived with him 7) I want to meet you and give you a hug cause like this made my whole year
8) this is the best thing on earth
9) I love edward 10) this is my favorite fanfiction ever
CadyD chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
LOL.

You got me at the last bit. XD

This is hilarious beyond believe.

It's the first humor fic I've read for Edward Scissorhands, and I've got to say... I'm hooked. :D
Good to be Back chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
It was fantaaastic!хD
FreedomOfWings chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Omg I love your stories xDD..

This rocks. C:
deathroman13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
best fanfiction about edward scissorhands :D

I didn't expect the ending but I like it :)
deadaccount123344555 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
LOLOLOLOL. THIS FANFICTION WAS SO AWESOME! 3
InTheLovelyDarkness chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
AWESOME!

LOL, Edward swearing! Funny as hell. There are few stories that make me laugh out loud, and I'm proud to add this to that almost bare list!
emcaro chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I liked this. Right on, Edward.
Ember411 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
LOL XD LMFAO! I so loved that! Man that reminds me of in the movie. I loved when Edward get p!ssed and he scrach EVERYTHING on the wall and in the bathroom. And knock down the living room lamp.

well done! this is so in my favs!
munie-chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
LMFAO! I was so thinking this after I watched the movie.

*Sigh* This was epic. Nuff' said. :]
XxScarletteDravenxX chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
XD

OMFG that is like the coolest FF EVER!
CreativeSprite chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
"Just leave an emotionally underdeveloped robot-man with scissors attached to his wrists in the dark, demented, 'ol castle he saw his 'father' DIE in! That was GENIUS!"

I think this was myfavourite line. I love his attitude, this is going straight onto my favourites
Chibi Kimbly chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This was hilarious, Kim so deserved that x)
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
That was funny. Espeaically when Clarissa said something along the lines of " Yeah,that was stupid Grandma if you were a 23 year old * it would be like Day's Of Our Lives." That hourglass thing gave me the creeps when I was little. Seriously, I would run from it. No Joke.
Space Pirate Trooper chapter 1 . 10/6/2008