Reviews for One Wish (ON HIATUS)
please update!
Zeki-Kiryuu-kun628 chapter 15 . 9/4
It's too bad this story is on hiatus. I would like to see if Lily is able to free Pachirisu.
UPDATEEEEE PLZZZ Z OMAGOSH PLZZZZZZZz
Lilly chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
WOW...
lilly chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
my name is Lilly! and I have a bff named Lucas!
WhisperingShadow chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
#!$/ YOU NURUL! YOU'RE THE MOST TRAITOROUS TRAITOR THERE IS! Ps- HI X3
WhisperingShadow chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
Oh My Mew! OOPS! I'm sorry I cursed! : ) AAAnnyway, amazing story so far! Keep at it! MAKE LILY EVOLVE INTO A UMBREON! ( My name is Lilly and my favorite Pokèmon is Umbreon.)
Please Finish chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
I'm going to make my first fanfiction account just to follow you, and see if you continue anything. Please finish this story!
Finish the Story chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
Please finish this! It's a really good story!
anonymous chapter 16 . 2/28/2015
im really pumped for this awesome story continuing im sorta hoping maybe the main character evolved into sylveon to fend of against dark types but however they are in sinnoh so im worried it might not work unless that machine accident with dna did something other then transform into eevee? or possibly she would would have to sacrifice her own humanity to save another innthe future? but this story i will have to see GoodLuck /
guest chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
plz continue story plz
Guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
First, Psychic, not physics, second, starred, not stared. You came stared at, but you can't stare in a movie. Third, Riolus are dogs, not foxes. The story is good, I very much enjoy the idea, but I'm just saying some constructive criticism.
bunnylover chapter 12 . 2/3/2015
please make a sylveon in this story! I want all the eeveelutions!
boompikachu chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
This story is very interesting
Goldspark chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
Nice twist in the story. Its good to have a man vs nature conflict, especially in the pokemon universe. Hope we get to see Lily's brother try again to capture her to add to the plot.