Reviews for One Wish
anonymous chapter 16 . 2/28
im really pumped for this awesome story continuing im sorta hoping maybe the main character evolved into sylveon to fend of against dark types but however they are in sinnoh so im worried it might not work unless that machine accident with dna did something other then transform into eevee? or possibly she would would have to sacrifice her own humanity to save another innthe future? but this story i will have to see GoodLuck /
guest chapter 16 . 2/24
plz continue story plz
First, Psychic, not physics, second, starred, not stared. You came stared at, but you can't stare in a movie. Third, Riolus are dogs, not foxes. The story is good, I very much enjoy the idea, but I'm just saying some constructive criticism.
bunnylover chapter 12 . 2/3
please make a sylveon in this story! I want all the eeveelutions!
boompikachu chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
This story is very interesting
Goldspark chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
Nice twist in the story. Its good to have a man vs nature conflict, especially in the pokemon universe. Hope we get to see Lily's brother try again to capture her to add to the plot.
NYSTLSportsFan chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
Wow, it's been a long, long time since I read this. It has a great premise, and is also very well written. It's such a shame that it seems destined to remain unfinished; I really liked where it was going.

Sincerely,

NYSTLSportsFan
Eeveefan200 chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
Come on. Cold you please write to the end. I don't care if she dies, I want to hear the end.
Dr. Kitten Von Fangtoven chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
WAAHHHHH PATCH!
Dr. Kitten Von Fangtoven chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
Knew it!
Dr. Kitten Von Fangtoven chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
LAZINESS FOR ZE WORLD
Guest chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
are you still making this story or did you stop?
TreePyro chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
I don't want this to turn out like some other stories that just stop in the middle of the story I want this one to go on! ;(
Mr.poke chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
I love it but your leaving a lot of powerfull details out of it like when lily destroys the machine it would fuse the lefion DNA segment to her as well wich wold allow her to use synths. Also dark type moves ar no effect to normal types like eevee.
Kid Ape chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
this story is amazing... you've got to write more. as a fan I command you... never works. I plan on posting a story soon. its not a fanfic. Its something I made myself... like a big boy. Still in the planning phase, but when I do post it can I count on you guys to read? it'll be a good story.