Reviews for Murder In Spring
high improbability chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Manna did it...

That's what I can deduce
CeceliaMonet1324 chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
its good try to add more chapters or a new story
CrazySymphoniaguy chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
I love the suspense in your story. This is the first story about harvest moon that I've read that has a lot of suspense, but is still good. I also like how you don't make it mature, but still focus on relationships with the characters. Please write more!
CeceliaMonet1324 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
this was the first story that i read at fan its good but my fav hm story is daris games u have to read it
Mystery Hunter chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
WHAT! I don't get that! U can't just end it there! If it said who did it, plz, tell me. CONTINUE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! YAH!
Mystery Hunter chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I've only read the first chapter, but it's awesome!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
Oh, maybe it's Harris! He could be connected to the winery because of AJA! So either Harris or his girlfriend Aja is the murder! I feel so smart!

...I'm probably wrong, aren't I?

But yesh, Cujo is scary stuff. My friend read it...she told me not to because it was so freaky. And you don't watch mystery shows? If I had to recommend one, it would be Psyche! Because it's HILARIOUS! (Basically, this guy who's really observant pretends to be psychic and solves murder cases and stuff. Tis excellent.) But er, yeah, I'll shut up now. XD
Awesome Rapidash chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
Uh oh, now we have a mysterious riddle as well! Who murdered Jill, and why is Harris acting so strangly? This is really getting suspenseful! I think I know who the murderer is based on what clues Jill gave, but I'll have to wait and see if my hunch is correct or not. Cool, Stephen King rules! I love to read his boks! Yep, Cujo and the IT clown are scary but Christine was even scarier! Nice job overall with this chapter! Yay you! I can't wait for the next chapter to see what's going to happen next. Cya then! _
klutz586 chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
cool you updated. i thought you forgot about it. I read eyes of the dragon but not any other ones. i want to read cujo though. but I heard about it then I might be scared of my dog...well anyways awesome sotry! keep on writing!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
Holy fish!

As a dedicated viewer of shows like "Psyche" and "Monk" I'm definitely interested to see where this goes. However...I don't think it's Gray. And you never know, it could be Sasha and Jeff. Could have been an accident, after all. Then again, two deaths can't both be considerd accidents... Hm, I smell motives! Keep writing.
Awesome Rapidash chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
Argh, another cliffy! Guess they go the wrong person afterall. So who shot Jill to shut her up? The mystery deepens and the plot thickens. I hope you don't make us wait to long to find out what happened! Cya _
Wing Omega chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
I think it was either Harris or Thomas.
Gamerzgal chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
Suspenceful! Exciting! Amazing! And I know who murdered Karen! It was...

*drum roll*

Ultra Drama Queen! *gasps*

(Really, I don't have a clue!)

Great story. Please continue! -

Gamerzgal
Cookies-11 chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
This is a good story. Update soon!
CabiidO chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
nOO! Jill can't get murdered! I nedd to know ..who killed them? :S

anyway update sOon lOve ur story