Reviews for Pages of Ecstasy
Omg I'm glad came across to this story again. Last time I read it I was so young now I'm old lol and i still love it.
mtnikolle chapter 3 . 7/19
As assertive and scary as Sakura is so far, I can hardly believe she hasn't hurt any of them for "claiming" her like a possession.
makinaku chapter 15 . 6/27
In the end.. I kind of hope they all get sucked into Naruto where they all have to live with Sakura because she feeds off their life force. xD
HarunoAly chapter 1 . 2/10
Hey, you should fix the spelling in the description for the fic since bad spelling usually sets a bad tone for the rest of the story.
YEAH TSUNADE-SAMA!
(::)
KuriKashi chapter 19 . 5/5/2018
This was really hilarious well done!
KuriKashi chapter 5 . 5/5/2018
Damn I am LOVING how ooc Sasuke is!
It's so HILARIOUS!
Well done!
Paris Uchiha chapter 19 . 2/1/2018
Make a sequel, please? Still cravin' for more DeiSaku 3
SesshyxKagomeLover chapter 2 . 1/2/2018
Inuyasha is awesome
rachil chapter 5 . 11/21/2017
So, when she decided to play that three days grace song, I fully expected Pain to stroll out of a closet or something and be like "is that so?" or "glad we're on the same page."

I was absurdly (and irrationally) disappointed when this didn't happen, but I think the whole "being molested by genins" thing made up for that quite nicely. XD

Thank you for the giggles.
rachil chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
Don't mind me, I'll just be over here, snickering.

Interesting story so far.
ladybug002 chapter 4 . 11/5/2017
Thanks for the poor! It's delicious! ;3
Quevinche chapter 19 . 7/23/2017
Wait what? Im sorry but WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! Wait what happened during the dance? And who did she end up with? AND BASICALLY EVERYTHING!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 4/26/2017
The story is AWESOMEEE! There are some spellings that are wrong and some words that are unfinished. But the plot is really great! I'm a bit disappointed at Sasuke being OC a lot in this chapter while Naruto, Gaara, and Neji has a moment with Sakura and accepts them for who they are, while Sasuke doesn't have a back story or even an romantic moment with her. I read that you dont really like Sasuke that much but I hope you can make chapters that has equal moments with Sakura! But still thank you for the awesome fanfic! :)
1,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »