Reviews for Pages of Ecstasy
Anonymous chapter 5 . 4/26
The story is AWESOMEEE! There are some spellings that are wrong and some words that are unfinished. But the plot is really great! I'm a bit disappointed at Sasuke being OC a lot in this chapter while Naruto, Gaara, and Neji has a moment with Sakura and accepts them for who they are, while Sasuke doesn't have a back story or even an romantic moment with her. I read that you dont really like Sasuke that much but I hope you can make chapters that has equal moments with Sakura! But still thank you for the awesome fanfic! :)
I seriously thought I've left a review for this! But apparently not. X:

Thank you so much for coming back to this ending it on such a note. Omg! Itachi! *hearts*

I remember reading this so many years ago and loving it - yes, I was a dork like Sakura then. But the complicated feelings of embarrassment aside, your growth as a writer is really apparent! It's astounding. And the number of hours, work and effort... Just wow.

I'm really honoured that you'd share your works with us, and would love to read more about youngadult!Sakura and Co. whenever you'd like to revisit it! Again, thank you so much for all the stories and journeys you've brought us on so far, I've enjoyed every moment. Take care! x
Azera-v chapter 19 . 3/13
Would love to see more of this too!
MortemMaiden chapter 19 . 2/12
I thought you were dead.
I swear to god I was about to buy you a tombstone with the words 'VesperChan, Amazing author and one-who-has-a-thing-against-finishing-her-god-awfully-amazeballs-stories'
I swear.
Well, guess I have to go and get a refund for that big shovel I bought.
Do you think its too late to get my money back?
Well I lost the deceit and its only been like... TEN MOTHERFUDGIN YEARS GODDAMIT!
seriously dude, I'm really glad you updated.
~Eclipse
Ayani chapter 19 . 2/6
THANK YOU! Ladies and gentlemen we have closure! I know exactly what you mean with there being too much for you to have to do to make it viable, even it the idea itself was solid. I have two stories like that myself. You just do so much maturing and growing as a writer between being a teenager and a young adult when writing even fanfiction. It hurts to let a story rest for a bit but if it needs to be done it needs to be done. Just thank you for telling us something. Like I'll never pressure anyone to finish something but it's just nice to be out of limbo and to know "yes it's still going" or "no, I don't want to do this anymore"
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 19 . 2/6
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL I WAS WAITING SOOOO LONG FOR YOU TO UPDATE THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR UPDATING :)
Rena Katsueki chapter 19 . 2/6
This story was so different then what I was used to in your writing! I like it! Though I can tell that there had been some time between updates on the last two chapters. Its great how you left the end open in case you wanted to continue in the future or you could just leave it as is, though it does make me wonder if Itachi was the one she was going to confess to or not hmmm...food for thought!
momoko09 chapter 19 . 2/4
Ahhh way to leave a cliff hanger! I'm sad to see this end (is it over? I can't tell) but wonderful writing as always! This leavesite so many questions! Why was itachi the 1st? Who could be next? How will robotic sakura act at work! Ahhhh keep up the wonderful work!
Icy-Blue22 chapter 19 . 2/4
I respect your decision to close off this work for good but a small part of me is whining out a long "noooo~!" Either way, this has been one fuck of a ride and I loved every second of it! You've grown so much as a writer and I'm not sure if this means much, but I'm very proud of you! I'm also very excited for what you have in store for future works. Keep it up!
Please update it as them all grown up
Cherryjubilee chapter 19 . 2/4
It had to be Itachi! Oh my love come back to me!

Seriously thanks for finishing. And if you do revisit this I would be super thrilled. Reverse harem hot bishies mmmmm.
ImaginationSpeaks chapter 1 . 2/4
When I noticed the update notification for this story on my phone, I knew this would probably be the result. Your writing has evolved past this level, and it shows in your new stories how far you have come in your writing journey. I'm sad to see this story go, but the ending gives me hope for a new and improved storyline to come!
LePengwen chapter 19 . 2/4
I MISSED YOU DUDE. I hope you work on this story later on in life! Or if not its okay cause its still amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
PLEASE UPDATE PLEAAAAASE I BEG OF YOU!
jaypatrickrollan chapter 14 . 6/4/2016
Kabutops is in dipshits in my league to kill
1,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »