Reviews for Cuddle Buddies
Awwww… cute. :)
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
So cute !
KyoHarulove26 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Kyaaaah! So adorable! Hihi. Fluffy fluffy. Loved it!
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is soo ADORABLE!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Lol. XD
Lascka chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
X3

Kawaiii ! ! ! XD

Thanks for this one ! It was really cute ! I have a thing with this pairing, even if it's not the best one. UvU

Good job !

Bye !
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
aw! how kawaii! i wish i could have seen it.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aww, that was cute. The two who seem to sleep frequently during their teammates matches, sleeping together... they are both extremely cute, too. All you'd need is a curled up Karupin in that picture to make it the fuzziest scene ever! Loved it, t'was so cute, really... And what was with Tezuka's and Atobe's reactions, jealous much? ;;
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
"New development"? Considering that they consider each other "sleeping buddies" I somehow doubt that this is a new development... *Giggles*

I agree that their captains don't need to know...

This is so cute! Love it! Well written! Fun read!
DeSyvPlager chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Haha, that was SO funny, the buchous clearly misunderstud. hehe. great idea. Good work.
Sennie chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was just SO cute :D

This one goes straight into my favorites :)
POTL chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
cute love it
Blackmelody is Drowning chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
LOL

even though i hate echizen, i like this ficcie. i thought jiroh sounded ooc in the last part. i suggest that you make him more drowzy-ish and baby-ish, beacuse his mind's still moving slow because he just woke up.

Far Away chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
A very cute fic. I liked how the two captains got jealous. I wonder what would happen if they ever found out about Ryoma and Jiroh being sleeping buddies. Also I image Fuji managed to tease Tezuka when they got back.
mandarin'peel chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
aw that painted such an adorable image

haha, i loved atobe and tezuka's jealousy

when jiroh hugged ryoma and ryoma snuggled into him i wanted to squeal from the cuteness XD