Reviews for Cuddle Buddies
This is really cute and I think it deserves a sequel. Maybe something to do with the teams finally noticing they are cuddle buddies? You could have the possessiveness of Atobe and Tezuka explained through confessions and Ryoma explaining they are just cuddle buddies because the other is comfy. And Ryoma as the pillow this time too! Please let me know if you will write it!
greekfreak101 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Awwww… cute. :)
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
So cute !
KyoHarulove26 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Kyaaaah! So adorable! Hihi. Fluffy fluffy. Loved it!
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is soo ADORABLE!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Lol. XD
Lascka chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
X3

Kawaiii ! ! ! XD

Thanks for this one ! It was really cute ! I have a thing with this pairing, even if it's not the best one. UvU

Good job !

Bye !
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
aw! how kawaii! i wish i could have seen it.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aww, that was cute. The two who seem to sleep frequently during their teammates matches, sleeping together... they are both extremely cute, too. All you'd need is a curled up Karupin in that picture to make it the fuzziest scene ever~! Loved it, t'was so cute, really... And what was with Tezuka's and Atobe's reactions, jealous much? ;;
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
"New development"? Considering that they consider each other "sleeping buddies" I somehow doubt that this is a new development... *Giggles*

I agree that their captains don't need to know...

This is so cute! Love it! Well written! Fun read!
DeSyvPlager chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Haha, that was SO funny, the buchous clearly misunderstud. hehe. great idea. Good work.
Sennie chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was just SO cute :D

This one goes straight into my favorites :)
POTL chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
cute love it
Blackmelody is Drowning chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
LOL

even though i hate echizen, i like this ficcie. i thought jiroh sounded ooc in the last part. i suggest that you make him more drowzy-ish and baby-ish, beacuse his mind's still moving slow because he just woke up.

Far Away chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
A very cute fic. I liked how the two captains got jealous. I wonder what would happen if they ever found out about Ryoma and Jiroh being sleeping buddies. Also I image Fuji managed to tease Tezuka when they got back.