Reviews for Forever isn't long enough
AceeDude chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
ah-shum! *north korean person with a lisp*. Isn't it strange how Makoto is from the Hyuuga clan and they all have dark hair yet makoto has greeny blue...hm...strange *strokes invisible beard*
AceeDude chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
awesome story beb. Your sentences r a bit long tho but it rocks ass...wait? rocks ass? i think i tried to say kicks ass and rocks socks da same time! haha
sexy girl chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
it's pretty good but you put way too many commas in and your sentences are too long. I think it's pretty neat but you should still watch it.
ninja-bitch chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Umm... it's good, but I noticed something which wasn't brilliant... but I can't remember it now! Haha! But it's good! It reminds me badly of a bit of mine! But hey! It seems that's kinda going around, huh?
Black Butterfly13 chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Pleas eupdate soon. I have never read a Kakashi fiction like this. The 1st chaopter was very good writing. ANywyas! Please update! I'll be waiting!

-BB13
AceeDude chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
OH MY GOSH HEATHER! That was so sad, i nearly cried! You should have made him say "i love you" that would have been the thing to make me cry. Well done!

love yah beb!

my rabid beb
ninja-bitch chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I love it. That is all I have to say... Oh all right then...

IT ROCKED SO FUCKING MUCH I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! AND YOU KNOW HOW I'M USUALLY REALLY CRITICAL ABOUT STORIES AND STUFF... WELL THIS IS JUST AWESOME! with a cherry on top. Thanks for mentioning Mika! I've gotta talk to you bout that as well... I completely forgot yesterday... Sorry! Love the title as well! Keep it up and make haste with the next instalement!