Reviews for Cruising On The Ocean Of Love
julieeee0798 chapter 15 . 1/2
Please update the story is getting really good. Hope u update soon
soccergirl99 chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
Please keep writing its such a good story!
schillingklaus chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
No M stuff please!
sophie chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
Amazing fanfic please update soon, if you are still continuing this story. It's one of the best, also if this is going to be continued please change the rating to M and go into detail :3 Amazing.
Thepurplemonster chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
Change the rting to M and go more into detail. Itndraws people to finish your ff. Hope thats great advice! :P
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
amazinggg
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
change to M and please do it soon the story is getting boring but liked the part with D/L in chap 15
guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
Amazing chapter and change to M please I want the couples to have sex

Thanks
PS. Please change to rated M
Guest chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
I want dana and logan to hold off the sex for a while; i agree with kristin. It's getting a little boring... spice it up but update soon.
Kristin chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
You have no idea hiw excited I was when you posted this. Finally! I've been waiting for an update and I love it so far especially the details; it feels like I'm there.
Just one thing, I hope Dana and Logan waits a while more before they do it. Also, I wish to see more sweet moments between them and noy just the hot sexy moments although you can't deny they're just that. I'd love to see guys falling over Dana and Logan jealous. hahaha(; With that said, this is your story and I can't wait to see what's next. Update soon!(:
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Please D/L ever going to have sex as well as the other couples
Guest chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
Please update and make lana have sex as well as the other update soon I check everyday to see if u did I read this story 2 years ago just reread so Please Update
gianna chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
Please update
annomys chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Please update
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
UPDATE PLEASE R LOGAN AND DANA EVER GONNA HAVE SEX?