Reviews for Fragments of Me
Where is the last chapter?! Please my life can't go on without it T-T
RikkuDevil chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
ok great story love it but how can you not update for a while when theres just one last chapter to go come on dont be mean update please lol

the story has a great plot and also the way you have writtn it keep up the good work
Emerald-Kisses chapter 18 . 10/25/2007
I, unfortunately, haven't had the time to finish reading this story, but it doesn't mean I don't have enough time to write a review.

I love it.

Point final.

I really, really love it. I love how you're portraying Michael, and how, in the end, you make the reader feel some sympathy towards Melinda. I love the relationship you've established between Mimi and Matt, and how they are flirtatious, and yet, not overly sexual. I just simply love it.

I can't wait to finish reading this story. I actually copied and pasted a few chapters to my Word program so I could read in on the train to school - and I only do it with good stories.

I'm so surprised that there aren't more reviews. Maybe I should review every chapter...? Just to irk you. .

*giggles and goes off to read the rest!*
Siry.Pop chapter 22 . 10/7/2007
Perfect it's a very cute story i Love both Mimi and Matt they're so great together.

Please Update!
The Great Naxa chapter 22 . 8/24/2007
Love your story! Cant wait for the last chappy :[
Nesha1 chapter 22 . 8/18/2007
A wonderful ending to Melinda's saga. She wants to name her baby boy Matthew...that's so CUTE!

I wonder how this is going to end.
tara-tartart chapter 22 . 8/16/2007
aw, godmother...how awesome. melinda has changed. coolness!

now, more Matt & Mimi time! :)

UPDATE SOON, please!

:]
M M Forever chapter 22 . 8/14/2007
I really like this story! In fact, I think it would be a great addition to my new C2 community, so I'll just add it into there as soon as I'm done reviewing! I can't wait to see how you end this great story up!

~*~M&M Forever~*~

P.S.- I hate Michael...
leni-cherry chapter 22 . 8/13/2007
Is this really coming to and end? :'(

That's sad to hear... :'(

As for Melinda, I'm happy she has decided to "move on" with her life.

And as for Matt & Mimi I hope something good come's out from what happened in chapter 19 and 20! hahaha

please continue!
tara-tartart chapter 21 . 8/12/2007
wow, such a sweet chapt. poor melinda. i hope she'll be okay.

UPDATE SOON, please!

:D
a love so strong and true chapter 21 . 8/12/2007
aw poor melinda, and the last bit between matt and mimi made me laugh, really good story.

Update soon please :)
leni-cherry chapter 21 . 8/11/2007
Nice

It's good to know that michael is out of the picture, well, for now.

Update soon!
Ruri-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Hey¡ this fic is awesome¡ i just love mimato they are so cute and they just complement each other¡

so happy that mimi finally said I LOVE YOU to yamato, so sweet.

please continue, great fic ADD TO FAV.

take care bye.¡
Christina chapter 20 . 7/25/2007
OMG! i loved it! keep it up!the lemon scene was good but i'd have to say my favorite part is when matt saves her just in time! from being taken away!
Nesha1 chapter 20 . 7/24/2007
You're a lot better at updating than I am. I have stories that I haven't updated in MONTHS! Part of it is due to sheer laziness and the other part is writer's block.

But your hiatus is fine with me because this is another chapter well-done!