Reviews for Fragments of Me
Sincere Friendship chapter 22 . 12/12/2015
Hey, I know it's been 8 years-trust me, I've been gone for about that long too and just recently returned-but I wanted you to know, for your first fanfic, I very much enjoyed this read. It's been so long since your last update that you probably won't have interest or inspiration to finish up the story (life happens and I totally get it) but should you ever find the time or muse to write, I would be a happy reader. Good job :) *Favorited!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
Where is the last chapter?! Please my life can't go on without it T-T
RikkuDevil chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
ok great story love it but how can you not update for a while when theres just one last chapter to go come on dont be mean update please lol

the story has a great plot and also the way you have writtn it keep up the good work
Emerald-Kisses chapter 18 . 10/25/2007
I, unfortunately, haven't had the time to finish reading this story, but it doesn't mean I don't have enough time to write a review.

I love it.

Point final.

I really, really love it. I love how you're portraying Michael, and how, in the end, you make the reader feel some sympathy towards Melinda. I love the relationship you've established between Mimi and Matt, and how they are flirtatious, and yet, not overly sexual. I just simply love it.

I can't wait to finish reading this story. I actually copied and pasted a few chapters to my Word program so I could read in on the train to school - and I only do it with good stories.

I'm so surprised that there aren't more reviews. Maybe I should review every chapter...? Just to irk you. .

*giggles and goes off to read the rest!*
Siry.Pop chapter 22 . 10/7/2007
Perfect it's a very cute story i Love both Mimi and Matt they're so great together.

Please Update!
The Great Naxa chapter 22 . 8/24/2007
Love your story! Cant wait for the last chappy :[
Nesha1 chapter 22 . 8/18/2007
A wonderful ending to Melinda's saga. She wants to name her baby boy Matthew...that's so CUTE!

I wonder how this is going to end.
tara-tartart chapter 22 . 8/16/2007
aw, godmother...how awesome. melinda has changed. coolness!

now, more Matt & Mimi time! :)

UPDATE SOON, please!

:]
M M Forever chapter 22 . 8/14/2007
I really like this story! In fact, I think it would be a great addition to my new C2 community, so I'll just add it into there as soon as I'm done reviewing! I can't wait to see how you end this great story up!

~*~M&M Forever~*~

P.S.- I hate Michael...
leni-cherry chapter 22 . 8/13/2007
Is this really coming to and end? :'(

That's sad to hear... :'(

As for Melinda, I'm happy she has decided to "move on" with her life.

And as for Matt & Mimi I hope something good come's out from what happened in chapter 19 and 20! hahaha

please continue!
tara-tartart chapter 21 . 8/12/2007
wow, such a sweet chapt. poor melinda. i hope she'll be okay.

UPDATE SOON, please!

:D
a love so strong and true chapter 21 . 8/12/2007
aw poor melinda, and the last bit between matt and mimi made me laugh, really good story.

Update soon please :)
leni-cherry chapter 21 . 8/11/2007
Nice

It's good to know that michael is out of the picture, well, for now.

Update soon!
Ruri-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Hey¡ this fic is awesome¡ i just love mimato they are so cute and they just complement each other¡

so happy that mimi finally said I LOVE YOU to yamato, so sweet.

please continue, great fic ADD TO FAV.

take care bye.¡
Christina chapter 20 . 7/25/2007
OMG! i loved it! keep it up!the lemon scene was good but i'd have to say my favorite part is when matt saves her just in time! from being taken away!