Reviews for In Dreams We Meet
ThunderWolf1324 chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
All songs are like that, Vegeta. All songs are
sweetgilda chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
I loved the story, I like the alternate universe bulma and vegeta, greetings
Lavonya chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
wow this is perfectly awesome!

LOVE THIS!
Lyn Harkeran chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
I think you could have gone a little farther with this, but I am still very impressed by the writing and story. I hope to read more of your Dragon Ball Z work. I have read about four of them so far, and I have loved all of them. I congratulate you my friend. Fav.
Lyn Harkeran chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
That was priceless! "V v vvegeta!" Hee hee hee! I love him so much!
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I know who Bulma's mysterious lover is. There truly is only one guess. Vegeta! Yay Yay Yay!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
It was wondeful...
carla chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
OK. I liked it. But I have a couple questions/suggestions. How did Bulma know Vegeta had had the same dream as her? Did they really make love in the dream, or was it JUST a dream? I was a little confused at the abrupt opinion change of Vegeta, but I guess you just wanted the fic over and out. If you were to rewrite it, I'd just suggest explaining the dream-to-reality thing a little better, and maybe make the fic longer. Otherwise, great job! :)
Writer of Angelus chapter 4 . 6/21/2004
Nice story! Thanks for keeping the Vegeta/Bulma pairing like in the anime! Please update as soon as you can! I want to know what happens in the next chapter!
Evil-vegeta chapter 4 . 3/9/2004
wow...keep it going girl! it was fantastic!
btw...wich song did you use?
Kizz
Evil-Vegeta
Luna-chan2 chapter 4 . 2/26/2003
That was so good! You kept in character I think and I just love happy endings! _
Audette-sama chapter 4 . 12/17/2002
aww I loved it. Good job. It's so sappy, and i loved it. I am not kidding i really loved it. I guess I am just a hopeful romantic. *giggles*
Vegeta'sGirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2002