Reviews for Gangs and Love
storywriter dream chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
great story please update soon
san01 chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
THE STORY SEEMS INTERESTING. UPDATE SOON.
hanyouinlove chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
muahahah, ur so mean to fluffy. u really should untie him... but then again... btw, u get 1 for using "ostentatious"... (it was a vocab word for my class last year... long story short, when u use one of the words, u get 1 point... and no, they're not redeemable for anything...) continue please! i wanna see what happens on their date! (is my assumption correct in the fact that they are going on a date with each other?)

hanyouinlove
hanyouinlove chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
ooh. i usually don't read SessKag stories, so this is my first one. (personally, i like InuKag better, but i won't hold that against u cuz this is a good story!) nice start and i'll review next chapter too! and thanks for reading my stories!

hanyouinlove
SK9 chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
UPDATE SOON! Please?
dogdemongurl45 chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
this a good story and please dont hurt Sesshoumaru he is to hot to kill. Please Update Soon. and dont hurt Fluffy
chaz101 chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Cool chapter :D

Cant wait till they are on a de date :)
43InuAsha chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
i do believe that the evil purple penquins would try to eat please write more very soon
Kagomelovessesshy5 chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
haha giddy giddy...date of doom i often get that feeling...PENGUINS...u named the kitty fluffy...EVIL PURPLE PENGUINS RULE ALL...dont forget i rule the fluffiness...UPDATE NOW!
Avril inuyoukai chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Hey I like it! Sesshomaru being eaten by the penguins? Hahaha! i really wanna see that!Update soon
43InuAsha chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
omg that locked in the box and sent to antarctica thing was hilarous please write more very soon
Darkened Desire chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
*Grins* Oh my!...How will it go?...hehe...can't wait...review soon!
myth2991 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
i like how it's going...so please update soon!... :) (smiley face for you cause you are writing -more like typing- your way to a great story!)
Kagomelovessesshy5 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
*sings*update update update update and fluffy is mine haha *pets the fluffy thing on her shoulder she stole from sesshy* mwahahaha i rule the fluffiness!