Reviews for A New Life and A Better Me:ON HOLDBEING REWRITTEN
Your story is really interesting but it would be better if it was more espaced(don't really know how to say that sorry). And it's Sasuke(not Saske,i think saske is a nickname), Sakura(not Sakara), Hanabi(not Hinabi), Tsunade(not Tsunde) and Gaara(not Garra).
Good luck for the next chapters !
Ninja Unicorn chapter 4 . 4/12
Hinata's birthday is actually December 26
divazee26 chapter 19 . 12/19/2015
Awesome can't wait for the end ,#loving it
jane kim chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
seriously you had me crying there
back blued chapter 19 . 3/10/2015
Pleas update
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Its Byakugan and Sharingan e
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
It's Jyuunken and Gaara
Sabie0521 chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
Please continue this story!
BLUE AVENGER18 chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
hurry up update
ilovehinata4ever chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
Updatee pls its awesomeeee! I really love it!;3 sp no.1: itachi rite?2:gaara 3 is naruto or sasuke rite than four is one of them who is 5,6,7? Havee more itahina moment pls they need moree love!
me chapter 19 . 9/24/2012
please update soon!
xAngelReaperx chapter 19 . 9/11/2012
Please update soon. I think this is the 100th review so please update, even if you haven't updatedin over a year.
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 19 . 6/5/2011
Shite from the first chapter to this. Wow I'm very imressed with the imporved grammar. I read this the while night and tomorrow was meant to be beginning of school and it's 3:15am wow. Your writing improved greatly but it's byakugan not byacktogan and it's also sharingan not sharingun. At least you got tsunade name right. I hope you manage to update this soon. I love it.

So we have

6:neji

7:daisuke

Am I right?
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
Whe you were describing how they changed you were missing info like 's hair was turning 's eyes ect the names weren't there also when there was an … there would be words missing there too
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Oh shite a whole friggin harem. But seriously 7? Would they be ok sharing her I mean 2 or 3 yes but 7? I think it's too much. But who cares them fighting over her would he a funny sight and thei over protectiveness bwahaha I can imagine it