Reviews for Missed Opportunities
Savior Emma Swan chapter 25 . 7/19/2008
OMG! *squeals and claps* So, so, SO cute! I loved the ending! So romantic and perfect! Fantastic job!
AllisonCammie chapter 25 . 8/1/2007
*sniff* Aw...

Hm? What's this? Do I sense...a sequel!

Loved the story, please write more!
AllisonCammie chapter 23 . 7/30/2007
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes! Tell her, tell her, tell her! He's getting further and further from denial! :D *vibrates with excitement* YAY! LOVE HER HOUSE! LOVE HER!
AllisonCammie chapter 22 . 7/29/2007
AGH, I CAN'T TAKE THE TENSION ANYMORE! *twitches* This story drives me INSANE. Just let them get together, PLEASE!
nicolec chapter 15 . 7/20/2007
I'm so glad that it finally wasn't a dream in the end!
Defender of Manknid chapter 13 . 7/18/2007
AMAZING! I loved every word and am dying for more :) You have me holding my breath for the next sequels
indigoamethyst chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
The suspense is killing me!
ponks19 chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
aw after the crummy day i had today i was so nice to come here and see an update. i love all of your takes on the h/c moments of the show. if only indeed.
Maureen Painted Green chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
Update soon, please!
Maureen Painted Green chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Okay. That was great. I hope she stops dreaming and starts acting, because seriously the only way this is ever gonna happen is if Cameron jumps House, come what may and hell to pay.

Here's hoping that next time, it won't be a dream. And that next time is soon.

Update, please!
klewald chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Absolutely amazing! This fic looks *so* promising, I'm just so excited! And this last chapter was hot. LoL Me saying that totally reminded me of the Valley Girl bonus features on the season 2 DVD. Wow. Anywho, I can't wait for the next chapter!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
It's so great to see our series on It's fun re-reading the stories again also! All I keep saying is "If only, If only!" Hope we start getting some more comments! We know there are Hamerons out there reading! )
nicolec chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Awesome update. Cameron should wear low-riders to work on the show.
HouseChick chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
w00t! It's here!
JosGotGlock chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I am so glad you are posting this story over here too! Its an awesome piece of work and I totally enjoyed every little bit of it. In fact, I go back and re-read as necessary cuz I always love a happy ending. :D

Great idea, and I will enjoy reading here too! Thank you!