Reviews for Rings of Fate
Black-servant chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
I loved your story. I had to read it straight trough right away, I felt so worried and sad when Robert told that he's goin to be married whit someone else, I could feel Georges sorrow and all the other feelings in me which tells that you really made it right and it was like the story to become "alive" while reading it! Wonderful!
kidrea chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
i thought this chapter was awesome i really liked it and i hope you make more stories and i have read all 7 volumes of this book and the beginning to end of this story fits quite well with the end of volume 7.
kidrea13 chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
i think i loved this story better than any of the others and surprisingly the thing is i have read all 7 volumes of this book and you made it fit quite well with the ending of the volume 7 book.
yaoiLOVER6 Eiri yuki chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
That was awsome can't wait for other chapters!
Kaouri18 chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
Great job with this story. I've enjoyed reading it. I hope to see more of your writing in the future.
Bee Bop chapter 10 . 7/24/2007
EEK!

YAAYY!

*DANCES AROUND*

I'm soo happy!

Aw, this was so cute.

I looved it!

... you should make a sequal. DD!
Charlie's Channel chapter 10 . 7/23/2007
!

I am over enthusiastic... *understatement*

Oh well... YAY I love this fic. awsome new chappie
Charlie's Channel chapter 9 . 7/21/2007
OH my gosh Georgie Go get Robert!

YAY FOR NOELLE BASHING! If you did... :)

Keep going, and yay for Robert running out on Noelle!

Keep it going!
Bee Bop chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
Yeah. *shakes head approvingly*

LJHASD;FLKSD;LK .

YAY!

CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITMENT FROM ME?

YES! Hehehehehe.

Love it. Continue most wonderfully like you have never before! Braavoo!

*claps wildly*
XsleeplessX chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
WOHO!HE DIDN'T DO IT!XD

Thu I have to say...you had me so SCARED!"And with the next 2 words he spoke,he had sealed his fate"I was about to any way,GREAT WORK!-HOPE TO SEE MORE!
Charlie's Channel chapter 8 . 7/20/2007

ROBERT! :sobs: GO to Georges! You love him not Noelle!

BTW really good story, ;)
Bee Bop chapter 8 . 7/19/2007
... *silence*

Aw... NO! [

Ah well. Update soon!

..Maybe you shall change your mind on the ending?

Eh, probably not. Continue on! ]
XsleeplessX chapter 8 . 7/19/2007
OMG!I WANT TO CRY!T-T

How can Robert do this?You'er not going to end it like this are you?...In any case great work.-
XsleeplessX chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
WHAT!What do you mean only one more chap to go?T-T

I hope its not a sad ending...By the way,the ending to this chap is so sweet!-Can't waite for the next chap!
Bee Bop chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
Aw, poor thing.. [

Good job though!

YAY FOR OVERCOMING YOUR WRITERS BLOCK!

..Now I have it.

Because it seems like as I keep going with my chapters, they are getting harder to write since I'm going from "minor characters" to the "major" ones and then to the actual story.

And my chapters for the major characters have a stronger and more deeper jealousy than Henri and Freddy which was just love and friendship. Ah, too confusing for my brain! 0

Chapter 4 is suppose to be Georges' jealousy chapter.

It's worse to write it than Robert's was!

Ah, wish me luck. ]