Reviews for Hogwarts High: A Ginevera Weasley Story
kristalee.keeling chapter 20 . 8/30/2012
I was wondering what prompted this story. I read a lot of new articles about school shootings and this is very similar to some of htem that i have read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I really like it so far, I've always wanted to read a fic like this. But I could never find one. LOL
Niceee chapter 20 . 4/19/2012
You killed Ron D: NOOOOOOOOOOO. Exellent story, i ALWAYS new Parkinson was a Cow!
Secret world chapter 20 . 8/17/2011
i loved it. throught out the whole story you had me on the edge of my seat. i cant belive that ron died in the end. but i loved the story
Satan'sPixie chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Lol, like this as a start to a story. It's really made me think about myself when I was in school. I definately wasn't popular but I wasn't a huge loner or an outcast either. I was the biggest geek in my year at one point though...the sort who always had their nose in a book and never wore makeup or high heels. Lol and now I love high heels, wear quite a bit of make up and am less openly geeky. Lol, funny how life turns out isn't it.
SeXxIeBiZzO chapter 20 . 7/2/2009
this is the saddest best story ive ever read on here i really love this story alot keep writing ur good at it
Draco's Angel chapter 20 . 7/1/2009
oh sequel sequel!
siri-chan chapter 20 . 3/12/2009
Oh. My. Goddess. I dont think I've read a more horrifying story. It actually scared me reading parts of this. Great Detail and pace.
HaddixRevenge chapter 17 . 12/8/2008
oh fuck...thats not good...
David Fishwick chapter 20 . 11/20/2008
I thought this was a cool story and thanks for writing.
Elsa chapter 20 . 11/11/2008
hey i love the story but i think that you should add something to the end. either that or have another story following it... something like pansy and nott break out of prison and ginny and draco are in college. but it doesnt matter. the story just doesnt seem like its over.

anyways. it was great. and i loved it. thank you.
bittersweetazn chapter 20 . 8/21/2008
no thats not cant cant cant be pasny needs to be charged with moe if she caused all of parkinson needs to park her ass somewhere and get smacked with a pan till she dies...other than that good story .
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Wait, Ave, I have a question, did Andrew and Ginny use a condom? I mean, considering the story doesn't use magic, they wouldn't be able to use that charm, so I was wondering if they used a condom when they had sex. Cause if not, then wouldn't Ginny end up getting pregnant later? I'm confused lol. But I love the story so far! I'm going to continue reading, just had to put that in:)

Julie:)
tiggerlily9 chapter 20 . 7/27/2008
YOU KILLED RON! okay, now that that is out, it was an amazing story, I was kinda confused as to how Wayne was alive after you said he was killed. So I thought that sequence was like a dream or something, but I wasn't sure. But it was an amazing story, I actually never saw Pansy and Theo getting away, never. You are an amazing author, please keep writing...the world doesn't have many good authors left! Unfortuneately, but anyways...I'm done rambling, amazing story, keep writing!

Ravyn
twilightaholic92 chapter 16 . 7/25/2008
wait a sec! i thought wayne was killed! his name was on the list of those who lost their lives! i'm soo confused!