Reviews for Drinking is not my Forte
you are rad chapter 1 . 8/13
I know you were feeling down about this story, and I'm not sure what your perspective is now, but I wanted to let you know that I always really enjoy reading this and hope that you continue someday. I'm a sucker for these types of stories, and your approach just makes for a very fun ride. It doesn't feel dark and preachy, but it doesn't feel too flippant or ridiculous either. Thank you for writing this. Even if it's not in your plans to continue this story, I hope you keep writing in the future.
Damn it!
WTF?
What's to tear apart. Decent story and because some Ahole I get left at the effing alter. It's maddening enough that stories I get into are not completed.
If I ever get the cojones to write a fanfic I won't start posting chapters until it's either done or mostly done and will post every month until the end.
a big fan chapter 22 . 5/12
I'm still very much interested in this story...iI sincerely hope you'll finish it.
rinchicka12 chapter 22 . 1/31
So it's 2 years after you updated, but I would love to find out the ending! You could do some visible damage and it is going in a direction where I have no idea how it could end! (Although I hope it ends happily ;)

Please continue writing! I hope to hear more about this couple! They are one of my favorite stubborn couples :)
Memey123 chapter 22 . 9/29/2014
Still interested.
Isabella chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
Please don't end this! I need to see what happens! Don't let anybody tell you that its not good enough. Its one of the best fan-fictions I have ever read! I have been like," Okay I'm going to bed after this chapter...one more chapter...after this chapter, THEN I'll go to bed..." and so on and so forth. Please keep writing! i could never write anything like this! Even if i tried to finish it myself, it wouldn't be as perfect as the ending you were going to make. DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/6/2014
Hi!

Please continue developing Drinking is not my Forte. I use developing because I am enjoying the development of the characters and the plot. I enjoyed rereading the story - something I cannot say about every fanfic I read - and look forward to reading more.
curiousitykills314 chapter 22 . 5/14/2014
Normally, I rarely leave a review but I have to say your work truly deserves one. You have a lot of potential to be a wonderful writer, despite what that critic might have said. Your story is very well-written, with little to no errors and it shows quite a lot of thought behind it. Furthermore, your story has one element that many stories lack nowadays - creativity. Normally, I avoid "getting drunk, then pregnant" stories like a plague due to their lack of originality, yet I find myself immersed by your story despite the fact that I tend to be a picky reader.

Unlike the stereotypical fanfiction of Ranma 1/2, your portrayal of the characters actually show that while they are human and are capable of making mistakes, they also have a decent amount of humanity and logic. Even Shampoo, who is portrayed as one of the main antagonists, shows hesitation in killing an infant, although she is delusional in her fantasies of making Ranma her husband. Akane, a character that is often shown as a hot headed brute, is given a much more sensitive side, yet never waivers from her stubborn, optimistic belief that everything will turn out fine. In portraying the characters, as such, you make the reader actually feel as if they are witnessing the events.

I do hope you will continue and finish this story. Regardless of what that critic said about your work, I believe it is good and frankly so should you. After all, what good is writing for others, if you, the writer are not satisfied?
Guest chapter 22 . 3/9/2014
It's been almost a year, please continue. We at least need closure
linkgold64 chapter 22 . 3/8/2014
i find myself reading this great fic again and again...PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ update ive been a fan since chapter 1!
Hotarunohara chapter 22 . 12/17/2013
Please keep it going! You had a nice depth, of showing Shampoo's side, the love for Ranma and Akane, and I hope you know I am one of your fans for this story! Most of all I hope that you feel better and am sorry someone went to the lengths to tear if apart than give rather good criticism. This kept me at my chair a lot and I will always be happy to see how it goes :D.
Bloody.death.cat chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
I Interested for you to finsh please you'd nearly killed me with this note? Anyways please please finsh this I'm dying to know what happens. Just to let you know I'll be wait and your writing is awesome keep up the good work:):)3
NonBlondSpazz chapter 22 . 10/2/2013
I just want you to know that I'm really enjoying your story and sincerely hope that you continue to write (in general, even if you give up on this story).

Nobody is perfect but you have brought joy to your fans who are following your writing and I hope you take time to appreciate them over what one person says. No
Akane-ashiteru chapter 22 . 8/29/2013
I would really want u to continue this story...u r definately a really good writer...u should have known that by now...but i am really confused as to why a single review by an anonymous person is forcing u to doubt ur own abilities as a writer...pls stop that...u have given a great amount of time and effort in this project so why not giving it a ending which it rightfully deserves...and dont forget that,we readers have supported u for more than 5 years and we will continue to do so..hiatus or not...and believe me when i say that, every morning after i wake up the first thing i do is check whether u have updated this story or not... I have fallen in love with ur writing...i still hopt that u will do the right thing...waiting...
MegaByte435 chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
Please continue I want to know what happens to everyone... An my first thought when they kept arguing of what it (baby) would be and said about the butt being in the way, I was like TWINZ! But please resume the story; screw what the other person said about ur writing what matters is what u think of it, and that its really good!