Reviews for Drinking is not my Forte
katfemale chapter 22 . 7/4/2013
Go ahead and finish it...its turning alitle dark but honestly what do ppl expect...rambows and clovers... its good continue.
lycr chapter 22 . 7/4/2013
Are you fishing for reviews? Get on with it, I'm dying to know how it ends. This a very good fanfic and you should definitely see it through to the end.
Sheesh, first time ever I write a "review", I'm not happy about this.
Bunchan529 chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
I've really enjoyed this story so far and hope you continue to write.
Wingman0 chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
I found the story rather good and would love to read the rest.
Kamiyama Miki chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
There is always moron that think to high of themselves and criticize. A fanfiction is created by fans for fans, constructive critics are good things, but if all they do is destroy the story, lets just say that it's better to just ignore it entirely. He didn't pay to read it, so he isn't entitled to complain about the story. If he doesn't like it, he may stop reading it.

Sure your story may need some work, but I had the misfortune to read crap that passed for story. I told them plains and simple all that was wrong, gave tips to correct them. Then a told them what make me interested in the first place and what made me lose that interest.

If you ever receive a flaming critic again, go read some of the Fanboy/girl crap in the naruto section. God know there is enough of them, and you'll fell better. It's hard to do worst than that, it give you some more faith in your own talent.
Sitting on the Event Horizon chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
Just finish it and if you do not like how it is, you could still revise it. It is really all up to you.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
Please continue the story. I have enjoyed it from the beginning and have no issues with it. I like your premise for a life-changing moment in the lives of these characters. I find them believable and close to my ideas for character range, keeping the better parts of their personalities intact. Go for it!
Abby chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
Please finish it. this is one of the few fanfic that I like,
Compucles chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that I hated the story. It's actually pretty good with some neat ideas. It just suffers from a few major plotholes and timeline errors (not to mention the unexplained disappearances of Konatsu and Akari despite the fact that this is clearly a manga continuation) that I hoped would be corrected or explained by pointing them out. Please feel free to finish it.
JCariveau chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
Ran across your story today, and was hooked quickly. I'm firmly in the RA fangroop, but only when Akane quits abusing Ranma. I love what you've done with this continuation, and would love to see where it goes from here... and as for the baby... my favorite is when baby inherits daddy's "gift"... leaves lots of options and minor drama to play with. I look forward to the remainder _
lia200304 chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
please continue! I was soo hoping this was a new chapter but i guess i can wait! I love your writing and i want to know what happens! lol
Carnath chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
Finish the story... or I can not be held responsible for what other reviewers may do in my stead. :)
disneyclassics101 chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
What the hell are you talking? Of course you should complete it! Don't listen to the haters! They're probably just jealous. I mean, if they hate it then why did they bother to keep reading in the first place. Seriously, please continue the story. Don't let it go.
Bone chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
I'm posting from my phone at work lol I really do hope that you DO finish this story I've read and re-read this since I found it all that time ago and I fell in love with it...and glad to hear that things are looking up for you :-) don't ever let someone's personal words affect your abilities to create... They don't have to like it... Cuz again this is a community no one is obligated to read the material on here... We share it so others can see how we picture the fandom's of our liking... I wish you luck in the future and that you stay strong for many years to come :-D

-Bone-
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
Definitely want to see how you're planning on finishing this story! It's not cool that someone was so harsh with their criticism - which should always be constructive if it is offered. The only way to improve your writing is by and writing and writing some more and it has been a real treat to watch you grow as this story progressed over the years (and I have been reading since the very beginning). I hope you choose to keep going on this, but I will understand if you choose not to. Good luck!
416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »