Reviews for The Final Battle
becca-baby chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
hey loved it but uh... i wanted you to maybe listen to this one song cause it reminds me of the parts where it mentions danny donates things to jazz well it reminded me so greatly of this song, the whole chapter did actually, its called I Will Come To You, i love the song and its by Hanson. just listen to it kk? thx and make danny sick as well i would love that and i already love this story so so so so much
becca-baby
TheUltimatePhan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is so heart breaking but so brilliant at the same time keep up the good work
Wyndom500 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
OH MY GOSH! This first chapter almost made me cry. great story. really love it! off to the second chapter! bon voyage!
SpiffySwanky chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
good idea...but i'm sure you realize thats its the exact same plot of the Jodi Picoult novel 'my Sister's Keeper'.Alot of it is basically the same except the names have been changed. Are you allowed to put up something thats so similar to a published work?
DPFreak chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
nice
Em Phantom chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
great chapter. i'm sorry about the kid who passed away, and I hope your cousin does better. I'll keep her in my thoughts because i don't pray. i guess i can, but... Maybe i will, maybe i won't, only time can tell. but i will keep her in my thoughts.

I really think this story is amazing, because no one has done something like this. and now the choice of keeping his powers or saving Jazz is harder to make because of the war thing. Keep up the good work!

Emily
Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
This was so...wow. Now it makes me really want to read the next chapter so I can see what happens to Jazz and everything. Please update when you can!
Em Phantom chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This is interesting, so I'll keep reading. Keep up the good work!

Emily
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Wow.

This was really fantastic!

Your writing style is great, and the plot was a good idea.

If you need a beta-reader, PM me.
Summers Rage chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
i say try and get another chapter out of it.