Reviews for Bright and Shiny
jocelynchewpy chapter 79 . 2/20
this is so good ! please update
GreyRegal chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
i'm back here three years later... for the love of all that's good please I'm begging you please update
Beuty6 chapter 228 . 12/9/2017
Love it please continue
Patsy chapter 228 . 12/4/2017
I wish you would come back and do a super long epilogue for this story. This the best MerDer story EVER written. I reread it many times to get my MerDer fix. Many writers have tried to imitate this story, BUT; fall short by far and can’t compare;) You are so talented and gifted. I hope your life is filled with blessings and joy;) You deserve all the wonderful things life has to offer. Take Care Now;)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 228 . 8/7/2017
I absolutely adore your story! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Love this. Complete Epilouge please
Alondra chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
The story was AMAZING. The only thing I wish was that Meredith was still good friends with all her fellow interns and she and Cristina were each other's person.
bhavyam1998 chapter 228 . 1/4/2017
Hello you amazing writer you! So, this is my first review on your fic and I'd just like to say, this has been my most favorite piece of work I've found on this site for MerDer and I just love it absolutely loads! I'm very very disheartened to see you've left it at a cliffie, but I come reading it again and again ever since I've been on this site. Been waiting for you to come and complete this since 2014, will keep on waiting. Amazing piece of work! I gotto read a perfect happy ending to this perfect piece of work. So much love to you and your amazingness
Laura Kressler chapter 228 . 12/28/2016
When you read 228 chapters in 3 hours
ren-say chapter 228 . 12/9/2016
The name though So appropriate
Too bright and shiny .so unlike that's the happily ever after .
It's a shame christna and mer didn't become friends.
I loved it that shep is so wiped !
Good story . I hope it's not the end though .
So deserves a final chapter .
Jasminegirl123 chapter 77 . 10/20/2016
he gets his wife so perfectly
Jasminegirl123 chapter 72 . 10/20/2016
mommy is here
Jasminegirl123 chapter 68 . 10/20/2016
mhhhmmmm just like i said
Jasminegirl123 chapter 67 . 10/20/2016
what if someone walks in on them like bailey chief or mark
Jasminegirl123 chapter 66 . 10/20/2016
wrong views for a marriage
5,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »