Reviews for No More
nochesombra chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Wow, that was really sweet, yet not too fluffy. Good job x
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Thank god that someone finally explored the emotions behind the orichalcos moment! Very well written and emotionally complex. As almost every other reviewer has said, I loved your usage of cracked walls to convey Yugi's memories and emotions. Yami's reactions were both believable and emotionally deep whilst Yugi had a clear, selfless reason for putting Yami through emotional turmoil. All in all an original concept and an enjoyable read. My only critism is the kiss. Compared to the rest of the story it seemed rushed and token, as though it was there to round off the story because it is a puzzleshipping fic and that is what is expected. My advice would be to either make it more meaningful or not to have them kiss at all. Anyway, that's just a suggestion :) great fic, keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That was amazing!
YukiSakura-1504 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Aww :') I really liked the whole wall damage being his memories idea! Thanks was nice to read
DEIDARA-CHAN96 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
... *bursts into tears* THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was very good. I absolutely loved the idea of the walls attached to memories. I'm glad you published this. It's rare to see this.

Well done!
Phantom-Griffin chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
My god, you had me just about crying at some parts...

The way you wrote this is beautiful, the symbolism of the walls and everything else. I've never seen that take on the soul rooms before, and I quite enjoyed it.

Very well done!
Wakingtoadream chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
... I love you.

The comparison to the cracked walls and yuugi's memories... Wow... That got me... Gotta be honest; this had me crying. Amazing. I... I can't find words good enough to describe it...

But you now have my full respect as a writer, however worthless it may be.

Наташа
NaotoShiroganeFangirl1990 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Cute :)
Angeldrkfire chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I really enjoyed that. It was a perfect continuation of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! arc.
Aisheyrufox chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
FRIIIICKKIN EPIC SAAAUUUUCCCE! LOVE THIS STORY! I like Yugi's point of veiw for the orichalchos (is that how i spell it?) too. EPIC SAUCE STORY! YAY FOR YOU!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
chibiseme!yuugi! *squee*

XD,

brittney
Oseriouz chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Aww,that was sweet. I liked the whole plot, and how you hardly had any mistakes when writing points of angst were nicely done, and the ending was, just as I'd said, sweet. I think the whole thing was well thought out.

Lindsey
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Awww! That was great. Extremly well written and simply brilliant!

Kirby
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Awww! So cute! Not very big on yaoi, but as long as it's kept to a minimum and not "smutty," then I'll sometimes read it. Did a great job with this!