Reviews for Anger
I love your stories! And especially the one with barrigo , i mevet thought ot him like this and never would!
I just love dinin chapter so well wrote! :)
vl chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
love it! and poor uthegental
auto chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
oh that's amazing!
Bucephalus chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Let's all pitch in to get Jarlaxle a new silk shirt.
Zaknafein's Mind chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Zaknafein needs to go see a counselor. Poor little guy. So depressed.
Praise Lolth chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Very good. Your writing style has a way of getting into the drow male's unique psyche.

May Lolth continue granting you many plot bunnies!
MaiWishes chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Oh noes, to see your father slashed in two in front of you. Even if dinin just cared a little he would have been shocked and nauseous. I really liked this but i thought i remembered dinnin and rizzen (they ryhme did malice let rizzen name him? :o) got into it once and didn't like each other either. could have just been a typical father-son dispute cause i dont remember
MaiWishes chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Huh, Zak rapped him with pleasure, i wouldn't usually have thought that was in character but he is sadistic when it comes to his hate for drow.
MaiWishes chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
I love these
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
So very good and it fits perfectly. The most sympathetic character in menzoberanzan besides Zak would be Gromph, so powerful so much potential to dust. I really wish a book would come out or a good fanfiction were he actually sucseeds or at least runs away
MaiWishes chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
I think this is the least in character and i didn't read the whole thing. Jarlaxle may not be very powerful at this time but he is a mercenary, she needs him and she needs him to proform to excelence if she is relying on his mercs. Unless he is outright disrespectful, i dont belive this would have happend especially from a matron from the fifteenth house, she just doesn't have the power to MAKE him perform to excellence
Yulandia chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
WOW this was great. oooo I *hate* female drow right now..

I love how you write thier stories. It's good to be in their heads. So much more than we got to see in the books. So real. SO tragic and helpless. No wonder they are so violent. Raging against hopelessness.

It was really interesting to me to consider how each male dealt with the humiliation and anger in his own way way. Mostly it was bottled up and waiting to be transferred to another male, but what else? Resignation and acceptance was the worst :( I kinda wished someone could go beyond their canon limits and just stick a knife in some matron's throat.

Jarlaxle and Gromph seem to be the only ones who come out of these experiences with a little added insight and motivation to focus thier energies more on their goals - while working within the system. Intel & wisdom! :) Unfortunately Zak was too passionate and reckless to make it, making himself a target too often. (that's an automatic -3 to Wisdom) Sad. I particularly like how Jarlaxle did not lash out in anger at anyone. Nor did he make plans to take out his anger on any innocent people - soldiers or slaves. It hurt me that he was so horribly humiliated. Even though he can play the game in that hellhole, he truly belongs in another world.

Um.. so who's next? *bats eyes*
alicelouise58 chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Good story. I could never imagine Jarlaxle in such a painful and humiliating position.

All of these vignettes make Drizzt's prudishness an understandable quality.

Just an aside comment. There is a lot of fanfic with half drow(1/2 human 1/2 drow). The sire is almost always a drow and the dam a human. It makes you think, that despite human females growing old, fat and having other features that are not attractive by drow standards, they may be attracted to human femininity?

In the Sell Swords Trilogy Jarlaxle had mentioned siring many 1/2 drow children. Of course he could have been kidding; with Jarlaxle hyou just don't know.
alicelouise58 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010