Reviews for Birthing Flames
rowen raven chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
AMEN! to all that Musntang said, I share his views, but I'm surprise that Scar sat there and let the colonel drag the Ishbalan's faith all over the bar, but hey what he said was true anyways. Awesome interaction between them.
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I really love this. Scar and Roy seem to understand each other, even if they don't *like* each other, which is exactly how I'd picture it to happen. The interaction between these two was done very well, and the grasp of character was wonderful. Roy's despair and self hatred was done believably, and Scar's awareness and acceptance of who he is and what he thinks his life is was done better than most people portray.
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Yay! Finally the long-awaited Scar and Roy fic!

Poor poor Roy - I'm glad that he was spared though - will Taisa make a followup fic of when they cross paths again - sober this time? I hope so :3

I wonder if Roy will remember this encounter the morning after?

You portrayed Scar very nicely, Taisa - hats off to you :3

~Ryopon~
Daddy Elric chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
xDD That was cute. We loved Roy's little change from happy drunk to SERIOUUSS. It's so awesome cause Taisa makes him seem totally wasted and then he's just like bitchplz. xD Does that mean drunk!Roy was just doin' that to get all close to Edo? Dirty old man! xD And Scar's like creeped out. So rite! We'll start it from the top!

Roy's so emo. xP He's gonna have wrinkles if he keeps regretting so much, you know. He's not getting any younger. xD

Scar likes whiskey! O We bet he sits at home and shoots back fireball when he doesn't want to go to the bar. xD Then again, We dunno where he would get it... It's not like he can just walk into a liquor store, after all, right? xD Scar's so cool. Taisa does a good Scar, We finks. :3 xD He must look so huge next to Roy, you know?

Cold blooded hobo! *automatically thinks lizzies* :O Imagine Scar Lizzy? Fuckin awesome! He'd like... make things go splodey! Frigging... so cool. xD We need to learn to draw the lizzies. They're so awesome. O

Anyway, aside from all this rambling... Taisa! That was awesome! *cling* Taisa does such good stuff! We love you!
DisappearingAlchemist chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Well, I can't really say I favor a Scar-Roy pairing myself, but this story is incredibly well written and I enjoyed reading it. )