Reviews for In Love
owari-kuroba chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
wow, you're a great writer, but i couldn't help but note how unforgiving Haruhi was, she sounded a little like a men-hating extreme feminist there. but, it was still good!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
cool, i like it, very well written. Good Job, can't wait to see Chapter 2.
FLiPguRL219 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
How cute!

...I'm going to pretend that it was Kyouya...
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I hope it was Kyouya!
TheAuthorRin chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Hm... *analyzes* I think I might have to agree with you in saying that she was staring at Kyouya. He would definately be blunt enough to say that, yes. But... for some reason, it doesn't seem like the way he would bring it up. Dunno. But it couldn't be Tama. He would attack her, yes. *giggles* I am a firm believer in TamaxHaru! *high fives*

I really liked this, though! I think you did a good job of analyzing everyone through Haruhi's eyes. She was being unfair to Tama, though! *huggles him*

Good job, good job, yes!
Rochelle the Echidna chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This is one of the most in-character Haruhi fics I've read in a LONG time! I love her insight on all the hosts, and I think that would be how she probably really feels about each one of them. Plus, you didn't annoyingly pair her up with anyone (it drives me insane when fanfictioners make Haruhi OOC and all lovey-dovey) ; I commend you on a job well done!