Reviews for Alphabet Soup
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
Fun set
jenn8485 chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
All of these stories were wonderful but Zoe's Zoo was the absolute best! Brought tears to my eyes!
charmony chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Aww, these were so sweet and funny at the same time. My absolute favs were D, Q and Z. You actually inspired me to do something similar, but not quite the same - mine are 1 chapter to every letter - in some of my own writing and I had so much fun with it that I'm doing a second one. Thanks for such a light step back from the constant pear-shaped drama. I loved this hugely.
yesimadramaqueen chapter 8 . 2/5/2009
aw i love fluff. that was great fluff too! ]
librarywitch chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
As I work my way through your delightful stories, I sure hope in one Zoe will find another soul mate. She is such a wonderful soul herself. I'll keep reading.
Serenity Hope chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
Close to tears over "Zoe's Zoo." Thought it was gonna be his dino's but nonetheless that was so beautiful. Zoe is beautiful in all of your fics, her last line here is perfect.
koiia-halo chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
Awh, how cute. I giggled so much on Diaper Duty... Hard to think of Jayne changing a diaper. Zoe's Zoo is probably my favorite though... just a great way to end it. :D
emma134 chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
you were right it was really good i loved it wowow loved the story
badkarma chapter 8 . 7/27/2007
Have read several of your stories, including the series you have posted with the Mal/River story line. Well rendered, obviously well thought out. Find them to be of superior quality and I have enjoyed reading them. Was especially intrigued by the developed of the relationship between Jayne and Inara. A nice touch, and nicely brought off.

Look forward to more when you have it.
meepscrawler chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Oh, squee! This story was so cute! Although the last one kinda made me cry, but in a good kind of way. It was like, a fluff-angst, or soemthing.
BellaMuerteBeauty chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Aw. It's over! I feel so sad. But it was a such a great story. Parts made me cry, others made me smile and laugh, but most of the time I was left with this warm fuzzy feeling. I says amazing job and hopefully there will be a sequeal this. It was just too good to leave it be as one story. I would love to read more tales of the lives of Adam Reynolds and Anya Washburn. It was just too shiny. Loved it all. I'm gonna miss this story.

-Bella
Stardust0808 chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
Oh My Goodness! I absolutley loved it! The ending was bittersweet, but fabulous none-the-less. I love your writing and I look forward to reading more adventures from our favorite crew. Good Job!
Transgenic-girl chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
AW!

Wash would've loved playing Dinos with all the kids.
Stellarsiren chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
Aw! Nice job. I especially liked V and Z:)
sweetnightmare chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
Aw hunny, what a good way to finish your Soup fic. Bittersweet memories of Wash contributing to the lovely, lively, generational crew of Serenity... Nice choice.

I'll admit to a moment of brief tight-throatedness - honestly, a gift from any author.

So, until next time, thanks. :-)

Nightmare