Reviews for Mending the Heart of a Dog
COME BACK I know it's been 9 years almost since you did this but it was amazing so I'm pleading and begging you to come back and finish it's a really awesome story
deathshadow1031 chapter 11 . 4/5/2015
u should have 1 when sakuke in it
CrystalUzumaki666 chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
Love it so much can't wait to see what happens next (-)
B3an3rz chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
Just finished reading and it's awesome ) if I may make a request for this story, since Kiba likes it so rough with Naruto I feel a bondage night would go perfectly for the two lovebirds lol!
Akuma Nakamura chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
*sniffles* i'm reading this almost 7 years later but this is AMAZING...! Love it so far...!
Kage89 chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Wow I mean just I started reading your first chapter and in one sitting read them all I couldnt sleep and just had too finish reading them. And I must say I love it soooooooo much am a huge NaruxKiba fan myself . I bow my head to you you are and excuse my languag Genius. Cant wait until the next chapter is out.
zoey chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Great chapter I want to know what happens next
zoey chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Great fanfic I can not wait for the next chapter
yaoifanficlover chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
where's the next chapter :'(
Guest chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
Beautiful chapter! And I love love love the ending!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
Aggghhhhh your really making Kiba into such an asshole! I can't stand it but I just have the need to finish it!
madness sw chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
interesting chapter, even though not much had happened. don't you think Naruto gets butt hurt pretty easily? so far, I LOVE this story . I thought shino would've been the one watching them, and that made me wonder what would happen if Sasuke came back and saw Naruto and Kiba... update soon, cant wait!
Rawwwr411 chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
Ok i gotta say after reading this you have proven to me that some people know how 2 write yaoi story's and actually make sense XD dude your cool in my book and would like 2 get 2 know u more thanks 4 reading...thats if u ever read this lol
lisa chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Chichifangirl chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
this was awesome and soooooooo hot make more pleeze