Reviews for Secret Santa
ImYoonA chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
THIS REALLY CUTE LOVED THIS
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
Cute story! Apparently, I've read/reviewed the epilogue before... Nonetheless, I enjoyed reading the story again this time! :)
Jess chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
The ending wasn't lame. I honestly, in the month of March, wished it were christmas right now.

Neat story man ((:
Literati Lover chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I love it! and I don't think the end was lame...I loved the whole quote from the Grinch! Great job!
Literati Lover chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
This story is so cute! I love it! Great job! you're a great writer! Write something new soon, please?
music-is-love10 chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
this was a greaat story! LOVED IT
OneTreeHillisbest chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
aw. this story is 2 cute! i luv it!
Jess chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
I love this story, if for no other reason, because the dialogue is perfect, and witty, and sounds like stuff that Rory and Tristan would actually SAY. Thank you for making my season 1 marathon watching/troryfest awesome...er.
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I don't know how many people review after the holidays on this story, but I had to read it! You're such a good writer! keep up the good work!
Alenor chapter 7 . 12/5/2007
haha! i love this story. it's so cute! i love the grinch who stole christmas too, that story is classic! have a great christmas Alenor.
FindMeBroken chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
That was so sweet.
FreeBorn chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
Adorable to the point of insanity
gizmossidekick chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
Amazing!
toastedmuffinz chapter 7 . 11/5/2007
So X'mas isn't for another month plus or so, and this was completed in August when it's hot all around but I still love this fic all the same D It's lovely and heart-warming and best of all, reminds me why I love X'mas so much despite the fact that my family aren't too big on X'mas. The fic makes me anticipate the Christmas season even more so D Nice writing style, loved your humor...those witty lines and banter thrown in, and the little notes Tristan n Rory passed to one another were absolutely sweet. Thank you for such an awesome fic. Cheers!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 7 . 9/9/2007