Reviews for Severus's Dreams Revealed
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
So is Severus going to pursue his dream?
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
wow... lol. Snape is becomingi addicted to that mirror. Perhaps he should make it a reality for him. Good one-shot!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Love it!

Great story!
kunitsu chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That was an optimistic end for Severus. It was nicely done
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I was wondering about this when I was watching HP5 in the theatre yesterday. In the Occulmency scene (one of them) Snape sees Harry in front of the mirror and I wondered what Snape might have seen if he had dared to look into it.
JustforgetIt11 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
*gasp* oh my, snapes the new michael jackson :P

haha kidding, i liked it very much.

Im so oddly drawn to snape/harry...

(i never realized you wrote so many fics, i think ill go read them all)
PopePrincess chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Nice story, but I think it could be rated milder. I enjoyed reading it. Luv, Popey
The 13th Unlucky Jinx chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Wow, you could really make this into a decent fic. It's really groovy. I hope it doesn't stay just a one-shot! I've added it to my C2, just incase you didn't notice, or something... Anyway, I'd best go now... *Leaves review box*
Miss Jessica Riddle chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
sorry, but to be honest I don't really support that pairing. still, i find it interesting that you thought of writing about what other characters saw in the mirror. it was really also too short for my liking (I'm sorry, it's an uncontrollable pet peeve of mine) but the plot of snape finding out he liked harry by using the mirror was really creative. even thoough the pairing wasn't quite to my personal taste, in all fairness, the fanfic was pretty good and I'm surprised it didn't fetch more reviews.
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
o nice one shot! make it into a full story...ive got an idea if you want to use it. he is taken to grimmauld place (Harry) after they find out he is abused, shocking severus to the core...he is in his fifth year...snape had not been too bad with him the past couple of years or months! whatever. severus helps him overcome what the dursleys did, not only letting harry do all the talking severus told harry everything as had processed into a relationship before they even know it. Sirus doesnt die becuase harry trusts him so completly by the end of the school year, they get back from the department of mysteries alright...but the prophecy is out in the right? voldemort knows it so dumbledore has to tell the order...then the prophet tells everyone...together severus and harry train, dumbledore refusing to train him..belivng love would win out. in the end in a twisted way it is perhaps ... severus' love made him defeat voldemort once and for all...the death eaters start dying as well...harry panics unable to believe that this was happening, when severus for the first time tells harry he loves him its too much for harry magic explodes everywhere, bathing severus in a huge warm glow of magic, when the glow disapoears its a different man, no bags cold hard looks, no nothing but bright oynx eyes with a younger face, no mark on his arm...this is what severus would have looked like should he not accepted the mark...

together they live their life revelling in the second chance they had been given or more like severus!
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Very interesting, and I wonder if Severus will really fight for the future he wishes to...
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Now, I would love to see the progression between this and your other story, Silent Torture. Exactly how did they get from here to there? At least Severus realized he felt a bit "off".

More characters would be great to see, as you said.
hahaha-evil chapter 1 . 7/7/2007