Reviews for It's A Wonderful Spike
koolkame chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
That's a different take on the old IAWL riff, very good.
Fille de Tsuki chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Poor Spike! Well, you can't really expect to nullify over a century of evil and bad poetry with just a couple years of good, can you? A few more good decades, and I'm sure you'd start seeing some positive effects... Probably. And Scotty's just so adorably hapless and unhelpful.

Hahaha! This story was hilarious. Thanks for sharing it. _
Heligoland chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
So I've been hopping around your stuff - I got here from the first Terminator Cameron/John I ran across that actually dealt with her being a robot AT ALL, much less shockingly well. And what I'm finding is just unmitigated awesomeness. How can the last thing on your list be good? I swear, there's a fanfiction rule where that can't happen. You get struck down by the canon gods, or your account gets mistakenly deleted by a drunken site moderator or something. I mean, how can such audacity go unpunished?

I'm gonna go peruse more. From what I've seen, you do humor fantastically, and not humor just as fantastically. Again, isn't there some sort of rule about that? It shouldn't be ALLOWED.
kamla chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
that was freakin" great! I love the whole spike/scotty interaction. this was a great story. very well put together, too funny
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Cute. Might have been better if we saw the whole adventure: each new scene as Scotty hoped to show something positive. Each scene as Spike was slowly destroyed.
Litheran chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I can't discern if you were bashing on Spike or trying to be funny.
barney-mugger chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
aww poor spike! lol but good story