Reviews for You've Got a Long Way to Go
How-to-smile-101 chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
0.0 OH MY GOD! MY NAME IS MARIE! AND I LOVE THE VIOLIN! ;) Also, great story! ROY AND RIZA FOR EVAH!
Fallenarchangel chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
owww such a sweet story

i love royia
dybank chapter 14 . 1/16/2010
WAHH!

It's such a nice story!

Tch, I mean, kiddie Roy and Riza can't get any better.

This is really awesome. Please update soon! :)
first lieutenant riza hawkeye chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
oh my gosh! this is the cutest and most perfect fic yet! except for the part it's not complete and all...

and roy and riza as children are so the cutest litte things!

oh PLS continue this is the best and i mean THE BEST AND MOST PERFECT FIC EVER! PLS! PLS! CONTINUE UNTIL THE END! and i hope it ends in being their tenager life or at least when they're 23 or something and hen end it with a: then they lived on how they're living i hope there are more cute chapters maybe atLEAST 10 more or every year there's a chapter or something with the valentines and christmas and new year and halloween and birthdays oh and SCHOOL! tnx! oh and valentines isn't a stupid day it's my BIRTHDAY! :D pls continue this fic! tnx! love the fic!
ishmaranara chapter 14 . 11/5/2008
A good little series of stories I just found, I like the couple and simple yet nice life.
Arkueid chapter 14 . 11/3/2008
This is a very cute story, I just read it all recently and liked it a lot :) I hope you keep writing! Although, as you said is a little bit AU right now, is still very good! Don't let that bother you :D
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 14 . 10/31/2008
*giggles* You made my day! I'm so happy you've updated! *big hug* I am looking forward to seeing you! I hope your schedules match up. XD
winglessfairy25 chapter 14 . 10/29/2008
Yep. AU since the manga chapter came out. But it's a good Alternative story.

It's a great chapter! Finally! He's thirteen already! haha. I see a little sort of crush developing there. XD Great work! :]

Rin
caninot chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
ERGH! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Grace Raven chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
I like the story. Update soon.
caninot chapter 13 . 7/24/2008
This is such a CUTE story! I really love this idea of them being kids when they met (i know, i know Roy studied alchemy under Riza's father but that doesn't necessarily mean that they met). This story is very unique and I hope you keep up the good work!
Haikoui chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
AW I'm dying of the cuteness! *faints*
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
*sniff sniff* I'll do my best to post a Royai Day fic too.
winglessfairy25 chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
It's really really cute to see them this way. haha. Great chapter! More Royai too. Happy Royai day! :]

I really liked this chapter. I mean, Roy's really bent on becoming a state alchemist and his sisters see that too. I really like the Roy/Riza interaction here. Roy has a slight crush on Riza. hehe. Thanks for the update!

Rin
Tears of a Broken Sniper chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
Roy and Riza are so cute. This story is really cute! I hope you update soon.