Reviews for You're Mine
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I love how you continued it
marie chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
cool story. well done. i liked it a lot!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Used to watch this show when it first aired then reruns. This is my first time R&R for it.

"Will you tell my – Will, that I love him?" He couldn't even call him his son.

"No, I will not. You, sir, can go to bloody hell." Jeffery's voice held nothing but contempt for the man. Go Jeffery. Let him know waht he did or was doing is wrong.

And you are right Will has Uncle Phil now.
pepperland chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
This chapter is really good. It' s nice to see that Geoffrey really cares about what happens to the family in spite of the sarcasm he directs towards them. I really thought he did a good job here of telling Lou where to go. I' d really love to read a full - length version of this entire story, maybe even encompassing some moments that we didn' t see in the episode.
dabzzygirl chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I didn't realize there was another chapter. I like reading about other character's POV too. I like the fact that you had Geoffrey referring to his boss's family like they were his own. It's been awhile since the update. Will you be adding more chapters?
dabzzygirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I really liked this extra scene. As much as Will drives Uncle Phil crazy sometimes, he hates seeing him hurting like this

I saw the clip of when Lou left on another site. Then I saw the whole episode. So heartbreaking! It made my eyes water. It shows how good Will Smith is at drama. There have been a total of 3 episodes (that I know of) where he cries.
wandamarie chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
it was a good one thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
wow it was a great one i loved that saying uncle Phil told will
TheMightyKoosh chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
aww that was amazing, and really sweet. I especially like the ending lines of both chapters.
pepperland chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I really love this one. It shows that they are very much in keeping with their characters.

I have often thought that they should have followed up that episode with something like this, so we could have seen how Will got through that particular emotional crisis, because in the episode that followed he was his normal happy-go-lucky self.

Anyway, I feel that here we get a better understanding of these characters. We understand why Will is the way he is. He's clearly always felt different and alienated from everyone else but afraid to express it for fear of not being taken seriously. Perhaps if he had been taken into the Banks family when his father first left he might have had a more secure childhood.

I have always loved the character of Uncle Phil. Maybe he can be tough with Will, but there have been indications that it's because he cares about and loves him the way any father should. He's the father figure Will has clearly been longing for all his life, and has always been there to lift him up whenever Will has been heartbroken. In no other epidode do you have better evidence of Uncle Phil's love for Will than this one, even if he doesn't say it directly - but then, he clearly doesn't need to, as it's expressed perfectly here, both in the episode, and in this story.
Cyberchambers chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
You should deffinally do a chapter on every character's POV. That would be awesome. That episode was very powerful, and made me cry at the end. This shows exactly what it's like, and how it feels to have a parent abandon there child.

This also helps you to truly understand Will a little more. You can understand why he always seems to find himself in all kinds of trouble, and why he always seems to act tough, even though he is truly a good guy who does not deserve this to happen to him ONCE, never mind twice. He's had a hard life, trying to fit in, and become that best that he can be, all the while having to bottle horrible things like this inside of him everyday of his life. However, through all this, even though it is terrible, hurts, and is no excuse, Lou did do one thing right: He taught Will what NOT to do, and how NOT to treat people.

Uncle Phil is one of my favorite characters on the show, who I have great respect for. He may be hard on Will, but it's because he truly cares and wants whats best for Will, and for all of the family. In my opinion, No other episode is more proof of that, than this one. What Uncle Phil said in the end of Chapter 1 couldn't be any more true. He is Will's father, no matter what anyone says. He's the one who's always been there for Will every time he was needed him, and shown him unconditional love. I only wish Will was born into the Banks Family. He would have had a much better life.

Jeffery is my other favorite character who I also have great respect for. As much as he acts like a wise guy and gives everyone a hard time, he too, cares for the family and you couldn't find anyone more loyal. I could totally picture Jeffery going at it with Lou. Who better to tell Lou what he needed to hear than someone who knows exactly what he's talking about. Jeffery also had a son one episode, but didn't know about it until many years later. So here we have Jeffery, who never even had a chance to be a good father to his son, but wished that he could be. And then, we have Lou, who has his son right there, and he couldn't even care less. Messed up stuff.

Anyway, excellent fanfic, and I look forward to reading the next chapter when it comes out. Take care.
LudaLuda chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This a touching story I love it and it makes me sad because things like this happans all the time father abandoment and all.
AngelEyes87 chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
Wow, I never knew that Jeffery would do something like that. It just goes to show that there is more to him and you have proved this wonderfully. When exactly are you going to post thr 3rd chapter up? It's been ages!
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Aww, it just goes to show that Phil does care about Will even though he has a go at Will most of the time xD Well done with this.
Rei Tamashii chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
I love this story, you should write more in this fandom.