Reviews for Snacks
Jacksmom62 chapter 103 . 1/14/2009
Your asides are just as interesting as your tags. Please keep writing. I'm new to this venue and your my first author. I like the fact that you keep the rating T (Teen?) or better. It fits my comfort level. Thanks.
kaitebug chapter 103 . 12/26/2008
I love it. I can't Wait for the Aside. It's going to be great. And I totally Get it. I really don't mind the way you are doing it. I just can't wait for more
J loves JS chapter 45 . 12/25/2008
Liked the story but according to Quarintine McKay was born in 1968, so if this takes place in season 3 which is roughly around 2003, then that would make him 35. And from what I can tell Sheppard is younger the McKay, simalar to Mitchell. And he was born in 1970. Good story though.
KateCayce chapter 103 . 12/25/2008
How about some chocolate chip cookies? Is that good for you?
BlondieChemGirl chapter 103 . 12/24/2008
When it comes to "Snacks", I will always feed the author. Thanks for the Christmas present. It was a nice little nibble, but we want more...Please...! My birthday's coming up. How about a big cake as a follow up aside? Merry Christmas, BlondieCG
Daryl Ann chapter 103 . 12/24/2008
I love these and will follow wherever/whatever episode (or not) that you want to visit. Thanks for writing! :o)DA
DaemonicKitten chapter 103 . 12/24/2008
Feed the author? But didn't you see the notice John put up NOT to feed the author? ;) LOL.

Hm, trouble seems to be brewing in paradise. John needs to relax. They're in another galaxy, and isn't she not necessarily under HIS command, since she's a food services commander and not in the actual military soldiering? Hmm...

Got to love Ronon's simplicity. He only SUGGESTED John ask Helena to go surfing, but he was thinking something more. LOL.

Love this chapter, keep up the amazing work! :)
Fitzroy chapter 103 . 12/24/2008
Moms,

In my humble opinion this is a great Snack. I agree with you that the story must go on. I'll stick with you till the bitter end my dear, I can't wait for more.

Have a wonderful Holiday
WhatATragicComedy chapter 103 . 12/24/2008
Oh. So that means there's a lot more coming for that five week period I hope?
purnaji chapter 103 . 12/24/2008
Another chapter to add to the suspense... :)
AtlantisJoeFan chapter 103 . 12/24/2008
Oh please, please, I want a hot night camping between Lena and John. He deserves it and after all, not much we wanted to watch happened in this episode did it?

Happy Christmas.

Fi

x
kaitebug chapter 102 . 12/14/2008
i love it. i REALY cant wait for more
AtlantisJoeFan chapter 102 . 12/14/2008
Oh thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. You answered all, well nearly all of my wishes! More please. Oh, and that part of his neck is definitely my favourite.
BlondieChemGirl chapter 102 . 12/13/2008
Okay - that was HOT! I think I need a cold shower now. The sexual tension between these two is almost undescribable, but you do it with FLAIR! Really can't wait for the next tag. Thanks for a great story! BlondieCG
anomalymona chapter 102 . 12/13/2008
Whoo-hoo! When Lena shivered so did I! I actually find Ronon more attractive but your story makes me weak for Shep. I love that you wrote in the husky voice. I swear you must eat breathe and sleep SGA. When Rodney and Keller get together please have Lena point Ronon in Amelia's direction.

Nicely done... heck you may be the answer to missing SGA after it is over.
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »