Reviews for Snacks
hifield chapter 42 . 9/18/2011
Don't usually watch this episode over and over - but I liked your addition ... especially the toes curling.
hifield chapter 41 . 9/9/2011
Nice conversation - you do a really good job with Teyla! Loved Helena's comment about her staff acting as "meals-on-wheels" - nicely written.
hifield chapter 40 . 9/9/2011
Good chapter ... nice to see someone ranting once in a while and especially sweet to see her make Evan a good meal at the end.
hifield chapter 39 . 9/9/2011
I love Helena's bold ... saying like it is... personality. She sounds like she'd be a kick to hang out with.
hifield chapter 38 . 9/9/2011
Yep ... Michael wasn't one of Carson's most shining moments. It was nice to see Helena comfort him.
hifield chapter 37 . 9/9/2011
Well ... the flowers certainly got our good Colonel's attention. If I didn't know better I'd wonder if he wasn't just a tad too curious. Good chapter.
hifield chapter 36 . 9/2/2011
This was a lot of fun - I want a brownie sundae too!
LT-NightWarp chapter 110 . 9/2/2011
Took a few day.. but ive gone thru it all.. woah. Its quite something, almost always you were right in character, or what felt in character anyways. The snippets into the "behind the scene" that we see were great to see.

Ive enjoyed reading this!
LT-NightWarp chapter 20 . 8/28/2011
Hiya just wwanted to pointout a mistake. you wrote ""I know I said you would have to leave next time," but John said she would NOT have to leave, the whole line only make sense if not is added in... ;)
hifield chapter 35 . 8/25/2011
Another great chapter ... I see why you were nominated for an award! It deserves an award!
hifield chapter 34 . 8/25/2011
This was a very touching chapter - Loved the interaction between the two - very nice chapter.
hifield chapter 33 . 8/25/2011
Really enjoyable chapter. Loved all the banter in the infirmary and especially liked the scene with Sheppard and Weir ... Rodney couldn't figure out who sent the video? ... hummmmm.
hifield chapter 32 . 8/8/2011
Fun Chapter ... nice place to leave it for the night - truly a fun story!
hifield chapter 31 . 8/8/2011
Nice look at how she probably felt after getting the good news - like how John joined her out on the balcony. It truly was one of those weeks.
hifield chapter 30 . 8/8/2011
I liked this chapter ... liked seeing Helena's desire to help look for the missing. I must admit I had to look up Lost Boys to remember which episode that was and then I liked it even more.
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »