Reviews for Snacks
hifield chapter 29 . 8/6/2011
Good idea keeping the good stuff in her quarters - good chapter.
hifield chapter 28 . 7/31/2011
This must have been a hard chapter to write... it was hard to watch. Especially liked how Carson comforted her ... Love how close all the friends are.
hifield chapter 27 . 7/27/2011
Good ... loved how John turned the tables on Ronon ... wonder what he did?
hifield chapter 26 . 7/27/2011
It might be kinda nice to see the two of them hook up .. much better than him and Rodney! lol
hifield chapter 25 . 7/26/2011
I ran out of things to say ... every chapter is great! Nice imagine of them all eating dinner together in the infirmary.
hifield chapter 24 . 7/26/2011
Loved her conversation with Carson ... they'd make a cute couple!
hifield chapter 23 . 7/26/2011
Funny ... love seeing the addition of Ronon to the story.
hifield chapter 22 . 7/26/2011
Liked this ... as usual! Another good tidbit.
hifield chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
These chapters were great. Love how Helena and Sheppard are becoming more comfortable around each other and growing closer. Your oc character is great.
hifield chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
That was perfect! I couldn't have come up with a better description of Kavanaugh if I spent a month of Sundays trying!

Another great chapter.
hifield chapter 16 . 7/21/2011
So much fun in this chapter! Nice to have something over Rodney's head and the McCoy references are priceless. Loved John's parting jab ... John smirked. "I'm going to go get a sandwich."
hifield chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
This was a GREAT conversation between Helena and Carson. His question ... "What would you be doin', love, if you'd never come here?" was perfectly Carson! You nailed him. Their bantering back and forth was really good - I love dialog the most in stories.

Great writing.
hifield chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
HCIC ... very good! Great exchange in the gym.
hifield chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
Poor Rodney ... always the bridesmaid. You were spot on with his character. Lovely scene in the mess hall between everyone. Good chapter!
hifield chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
Another good chapter ... wish I had more time to read!
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »