Reviews for Lover's Cross
simbagirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Oh, thank you! Finally, a great Elliot/Kathy fanfic,even if it had a smudge of Elliot/Olivia. Thank you for telling me to read this.

Adding you to favorites.
withinsvupotter chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
This fanfiction is my absolute favorite SVU fanfiction here at It really completes the SVU story of the eighth season, and if this was the way the series were to end (not that I want it to!) I would be the happiest person on earth!
Mercedes chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
This is my absolute favorite svu fanfiction here at It really tells the story of how SVU would end. Honestly, if this was the series finale, I would be the happiest person on earth!
kinseyjo chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
1. Jim Crocebrilliant Too young to have been there for the first go-round, but my daddy graduated high school in '74, and his music taste never grew up. "You Don't Mess Around With Jim" is my fave.

2. THANK YOU FOR THE EO! Honestly, as much as EK makes me want to harf, the way you did this was so perfect. Yeah, I said an EK story was perfect. Don't get used to it. :)
georgesgurl117 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Another great one.

This is perhaps my favorite line: She has saved my life, she has saved my job, and she has saved me from myself more times than I can count, and I have done the same for her.

Oh, and Amen to the Jim Croce!
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
*picks mouth off floor* Amazing! Brilliant! I loved it! Thank you!
letsbefrankimawkward chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I loved it. The whole expansion on the conversation with Kathy. And the song was perfect. I liked that Elliot made sure that Kathy understood what he has done for her and that will not sacrifice anything else, especially Olivia. Then the little thing between them was kind of a twist and you wrote it well.

I really like Porter. I think he and Liv would be cute together.

The kiss was also a great thing to throw in, expecially with Lake there and all. Good shit.

Very nice.

Get it. Got it. Good.
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I enjoyed reading that. Very few people have written about what could happen after Screwed. Your depiction of Kathy and Elliot's actions were on-target. I also like how Olivia picked up the pieces of her life.

One minor flaw: I don't think Elliot and Olivia would chance a kiss in the open, especially after the scrutiny and reprimmands they received. However, it was still an enjoyable story.
detectivesweetheart chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Wow. Just...wow. I really liked this one, a lot. Can't believe no one else has reviewed yet, but, ah, well.

This was great. :D