Reviews for Alien
jpgFury chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
really liked this one. the OCs were great - both human and non

kept me reading avidly all day
MissMary chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
I came across this story totally by accident and could not stop reading until it was over. It was a really good read. Thanks
Minirowan chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
Short but sweet, this story was really good! I honestly expected a lot more action mixed in with all the science, so I was a little disappointed in that. Still, you did a great job with the OCs and the plot in general. I have a new love for these guys you invented, admittedly I wish you created more conflicts to delve into their character and flesh out their personalities, Gyro in particular considering his lack of a backstory. Also, if the alien virus had been more active throughout the story then there would have been ample chance to bring in some excitement for the Autobots, poor guys were bored out of their minds and I actually felt bad for them.

Anyway, you did a rest job!
Thornwitch chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Kellar has teenagers, doesn't he? How come he doesn't have Optimus's number, though?

I like the nerdy asides from the penut gallery, they're very amusing. I have a bad habit of doing similar things, mysef.
lazaefair chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
Yay, I just reread this fic and remembered why I put it in my favorites. Excellently entertaining, solidly drawn OCs, nicely done plot, top-notch technojargon, great stuff all around.
Artemis1000 chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
Wow, what an amazing story! I love everything about it, the way you built the plot, the canon chars and the OCs, the science... Really an enthralling and gripping tale! If it hadn't been too long for it, I'd have read it all in one go because once I got started, I could barely tear myself away from the computer. I just had to know what happens next. Also, my compliments for making the scientific processes with the experiments, the different expert teams and everything sound very believable.

Irene and Nimbus were my favourite OCs. When Nimbus found Mikaela and Keats in the jungle, I felt so sorry for him. He seemed so desperate to be helpful and accepted, it's like watching a giant robotic car-shaped puppy get kicked. I just wanted to grab him out of the story and give him a hug.
Kiruya chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
Hm. This concept of man eating plants kinda sounds like the book "The Ruins". Good book. Terrible movie adaptation of it. If you haven't heard of the book you should check it out.

Otherwise, interesting story so far.
Darklight8121 chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Were you trying to make Irene like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter? Cause she totally reminnds me of her. This is damn good.
DayDreamer077 chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
interesting...very interesting.
Pink Lady Alex chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed reading "Alien" for many reasons. For starters, the plotline was detailed and well-thought-out, which is always good. I also appreciated the research that went into writing this story that leaned heavily on the "science" part of "science-fiction"; it made is quite realistic. I loved all of the OCs and I commend you for making them really "fleshed-out" (as the term goes), even the Autobots. Although the chapters were long, they were addictive! There were no dull parts that hindered reading. Lastly, I personally felt that Sam and Mikaela could've been a little more involved in the story; what I mean is that it would have been interesting to know what they did to pass the time, or more of their thoughts on the situation, Autobots, scientists, etc. All in all a fantastic story! Thank you for all of your hard work!
Pink Lady Alex chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
I've just read the first three chapters; this story is fabulous! Looking forward to reading more soon. Thanks!
varsitylove16 chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
Aww! The part with Optimus at the end was perfect! Your writing style is very.. charming. The only thing I can point out, is that I got pretty lost when one of your characters would start lecturing about the figs and all the colored samples. But, that's just me, and that's why I will NOT major in biology. Other than that, great job )

~VLS~
varsitylove16 chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
...

LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS MEET TRANSFORMERS!

XD
Shinigami-Sama1 chapter 9 . 10/23/2008
I loved it!

A most fantastic fic, and enjoyed your characters very much. The pairings were very fair thought there wasn't that much input on what are considered the main characters (Sam, Mikaela and Bee) there could have been more interaction and such but over all it turned out to be a very well written and thought out fic.

Keep up the great work.

Later.
Miapet chapter 9 . 9/13/2008
That was great!

I love how you put in end AN the 'Decepticon Moustache-man'!

Thanks for writing such wonderful stories!