Reviews for The Gambit
cannibal27 chapter 12 . 8/13
I gotta say, this isn’t bad but killing people doesn’t equal good storytelling. You’re relying on agregious injuries a bit too much
cannibal27 chapter 8 . 8/13
Me up to this chapter: this seems pretty basic and uninspired but I’m curious so I’ll keep reading
Me Now: What the fuck just happened you motherfucker
nielnica12 chapter 33 . 6/23
Is ino gonna be the new demon vessel? Omagerd
nielnica12 chapter 31 . 6/23
MASAKA!
nielnica12 chapter 27 . 6/22
Wtf... i thought its a naruino so why u killed ino?
nielnica12 chapter 26 . 6/22
Rasengen.. rasengAn mdfkr
nielnica12 chapter 18 . 6/22
You shouldn’t have given hine the Mangekyō if you’re worried about OP character. I mean Sharingan is already a power up in this point of the story. Is what I would’ve said if I read this fic at the time when this review mattered
Hufflepuffsuckeggs chapter 1 . 4/26
Very good first chapter, and very polished as well. It brought out a lot of emotion.
SleeperHold27 chapter 13 . 2/14
Honestly, I have mixed feelings on Shikimaru being an ANBU recruit. On one hand, his analytical mind and potential as a leader/tactician are great reasons for this decision. However, on the other hand, he is young (yes 12-13 is young for ANBU), inexperienced, and I feel like pulling him off team 10 takes him away from kids his age, a trend we have seen hasn't been constructive to a developing "kid's" mind (Kakashi, Itachi). So all in all, I'm torn. Hope he doesn't completely lose the carefree attitude, I still to an extent love that part of him. Well I will see anyway since this fic is finished; just giving my thoughts.
kuro02 chapter 2 . 11/25/2018
old but gold
ProtoAlgo chapter 58 . 11/19/2018
Lives the smut on this chapter, though I'm sure you have your reasons not to continue the story, I'm truly dissapointed, I've been reading this for a long time and it saddens me to see it end so abruptly.
kungfufool4 chapter 6 . 10/20/2018
I love this
the1andonlywriterofall chapter 27 . 7/30/2018
no just no sakura can not be with naruto no one can if not ino
re2002 chapter 63 . 7/18/2018
that's the end is this some kind of joke !
naru56 chapter 37 . 6/12/2018
WOW just WOW that's just dark.
1,472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »