Reviews for The Gambit
Dragon0905 chapter 63 . 10/6
Aww man. The story is almost over. And you quit writing. I almost quit reading when you killed Hinata AND Ino. Then because it was done so well up to that point I pressed on. And the closer I got to the the and you brought Ino back I was sure you had finished.
I know DAMN well Sakura did not just kiss naruto! This is supposed to naruino Goddammit! Malice is going to kill you!
Hell yeah! Usually Ino would be a weak damsel in distress but you made her strong! Thank you. Ino is strong!
Jarydtheboss chapter 63 . 7/18
"I'm not going to be one of those people who starts a story that some people like that leaves his audience with absolutely no closure."

I was really interested in this story but was disappointed that it was not finished even after this comment on abandoned stories
Feedel chapter 63 . 6/27
Dude,what's up about the other content? I need to know what happened after Sasuke found out that Ino killed Hidan with the help of Itachi.
Sandeep54 chapter 5 . 5/1
It has the wonderful emotional content , I am crying !
Roxas1no chapter 1 . 4/1
You know ima be honest even though you had me all kinds of fucked when ino died in chp 26 I love your writing, I highly doubt you'll read this but great work, I will try to continue reading your trilogy
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Namikaze-Ryan chapter 22 . 3/13
Love the story so far and I guess there's not much to moan about however I don't like this Hinata thing...
I use to like it but it turn to be a shit
Nicolassa chapter 63 . 1/31
This is one of the best fics I have ever read and, like every great fic I love, is incomplete. I really wish that you finish this story, is one of the most originals and dark and incredible ever! Plus, your writing is just... amazing.

Hugs from an argentinian fan!
Syrus Trismegist chapter 62 . 12/14/2016
Can I get a hand for naruto marrying Ino at the end and not giving up on exploiting necromancy to get the real her back? Since she wasn't paired with Hinata or whoever, it's win for the story shipp.
KingKaze chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
I am aware that this is a very old story but I must ask why you chose not to finish it. I respect that everyon has a life and things can turn south for the sake of scheduling but thats just messed up (I say this in a very non-hostile way.) . I was seriously loving this chaotic good Naruto you had written out and the plot has thrown my heart in every which way. Seriously though, good stuff, even though it's incomplete, I appreciate it.
Guest chapter 63 . 12/11/2016
More!
The Hierarch chapter 31 . 7/12/2016
YOU SON OF A BITCH I JUST READ CH 31 GOD DAMN IT! XD STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS!
1,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »