Reviews for Casework
Kameo1 chapter 1 . 2/19
This is my third time reading this work of art:) and though I'm pretty sure I've reviewed for this before it warrants another! So wonderfully written and full of great characterization as well as realistic background for BOTH stories. A great balance of the medical and criminal issues in both shows:) I would LOVE for you to write more detective conan stories because they are amazing but since it's been such a long time I'll just content myself re-reading this one!
Souplicker chapter 24 . 9/23/2014
Very lovely story! When I first noticed it, I wasn't quite sure whether or not I'd like it and I was pleasantly surprised. :D

The only thing I might criticize was the bit when House caught Conan before he could escape. It was a little predictable, at least from my perspective. It didn't take anything from the story so no biggie.

Keep up the good work!
Igornerd chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
No milk teeth.

GENIUS!
Igornerd chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
Stopping little kids from escaping the hospital, House's way.
Igornerd chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
New plan. Escape, I suppose?
Igornerd chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Nooo, Squirtle!

So, House is on the case now!
I wonder how much time he'll need to find something strange going on...
Igornerd chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
I love Cameron's imitation of House.
And the fact she's oblivious.
Igornerd chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Nice plan, Shinichi Kudo, but that it's a short-term solution at best.
I must admit that seeing him acting like a brat is quite strange (and funny).
BYoshi1993 chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
I love it. I honestly hope that you have a sequel waiting for me just because your background for the story was so intriguing. However, even if you do to have a sequel, I'm happy to have read such a top tier crossover with everyone in character and the medical terminology actually sounding like the babble on the show!

Your conclusion with the herbal pills was a great tie in to anime canon as well. Masterfully done.

Overall, loved the House and Conan interactions most if all. Everything was very well planned out and I hope to read more from such a talented author.
Dragon Courage chapter 24 . 6/20/2014
This was awesome and well thought out
Kameo1 chapter 24 . 6/18/2014
Oh my goodness this story is amazing! So in character for both sides though conan's story is super sad:( I liked the ending and I hope you can write more soon!
Detective2Conan chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Renkin-chan chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
This fic is so cool! Great idea!
Jean-Moddalle chapter 24 . 3/8/2014
love it on of the best case closed stories i have read so far.

Salut JM
HolleyS chapter 24 . 2/22/2014
This is a great story! I got chocked up while reading this, I really hope that things got a bit better for Conan.