Reviews for Casework
Bahahahahahahaha! House and Shinichi are peas in a pod! Made me laugh quite a bit with their interactions. Especially when House tripped him. xD
This story was really great. I enjoyed reading it a lot. You blended the two universes splendidly. You also had every person in character, and had just the perfect amount of detail to make reading really enjoyable, and NOT overload readers with text walls, haha. Definitely favoriting this. :]
ElizabethBathog chapter 24 . 8/30
Awesome story! I enjoyed reading it so thank you for writing it! :D I just have a question about the Gameboy DS, do you not mean Nintendo DS or are you thinking on Gameboy sd? But since you named tough pad on it, you must meant Nintendo DS! I am a bit confused about it since i still have yet to finish the first season of House M.D. i have only seen him play on a Gameboy sd. Nintendo DS is a newer handheld console and so on! Sorry i am gone stop rambling on haha i am a gamer and can get a bit in too it! XD
this was awesome! a really cool crossover, and had good tension in the story.
Rose Jennison chapter 24 . 5/15
This crossover was an absolute delight to read! I loved the relationship that developed between House and Conan. The flashbacks and introspection really made me feel for Conan too. The climax was really fun too.

Fantastic job!
Wow! This story was amazing! Such a well done crossover between the two stories! Awesome work!
Fireflower19 chapter 1 . 2/16
Whoa. Just WHOA! This is one of those masterpiece stories. Absolutely brilliant!
Fireflower19 chapter 24 . 2/13
Fantastic work~! I enjoyed reading this very much. So technical and true to the characters of both series. LOVE IT!
blackkyu chapter 24 . 10/28/2015
Awesome! And totally leaves room for further crossovers! Though a Hulk was considered a comic, it would certainly couldn't be the avengers, though Loki meeting Conan would be a great read. Especially is Kaito Kid got involved...
Kneoria chapter 24 . 10/22/2015
I love this. I find it very interesting! Thank you for a amazing story
Balthanon chapter 24 . 10/18/2015
Interesting crossover- loved House and though I never got around to watching more than a few episodes of Conan I like the characters. This worked out fairly sell, though I would think House would really want to get his hands on that drug. Even if he isn't a researcher it probably has the possibility of fixing his leg.
Kameo1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This is my third time reading this work of art:) and though I'm pretty sure I've reviewed for this before it warrants another! So wonderfully written and full of great characterization as well as realistic background for BOTH stories. A great balance of the medical and criminal issues in both shows:) I would LOVE for you to write more detective conan stories because they are amazing but since it's been such a long time I'll just content myself re-reading this one!
Souplicker chapter 24 . 9/23/2014
Very lovely story! When I first noticed it, I wasn't quite sure whether or not I'd like it and I was pleasantly surprised. :D

The only thing I might criticize was the bit when House caught Conan before he could escape. It was a little predictable, at least from my perspective. It didn't take anything from the story so no biggie.

Keep up the good work!
Igornerd chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
No milk teeth.

GENIUS!
Igornerd chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
Stopping little kids from escaping the hospital, House's way.
Igornerd chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
New plan. Escape, I suppose?