Reviews for Just There
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
It's such a shame Peter turned Death Eater. Liked the fanfic. :)
Case Chordlace chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
oh my,

(hi by the way)

uhm. I found your story, the blood one. Forgive me for not remembering the title. It's not intentional, believe me! anywho. I found it and I really liked it and then I clicked your name- am I being to descriptive? meh. anyways. I started reading your other stories, (evidently...), and I could NOT stop! They are so amusing! And that's like, the best thing that you can do to me, amuse me, that is! I laughed! More than once! I was very pleased! So I promised myself that I would leave a review for every story I read because your writing pleased me so much!

uhm. Now that we've gotten the general praise out of the way, (for this review,) I can move on to this specifc work. I have to say, as a character, I don't really like Peter Pettigrew, (who does, really, he was a meanie-pants, but that's beside the point,) but I found it amusing how he was so satisfied with just being there! How he was so enthralled with just being in the presence of these awesome boys, how in awe of them he is and how he just accepts his place as it is! It's actually kinda sorta a little bit cute. But only if you pinch yourself for half a second...

All in all. I found it amusing. Don't you love how I over-use that word? I hope you like it, you'll be seeing a lot more of it! _

dg04 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
hey this was a nice POV of pre-traitor Peter...he's just right and he's not that dumb...
ZombieBlinky chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Well, I don't really like Peter, but I have to admit, through all this second guessing himself, he puts up a good act.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
A POV of pre-tritor Peter. Nice. It always bugs me when prople portry him as a total idiot.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Great story! Thanks for writing this! God bless!
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I like it. I like getting Peter's perspective on himself and others. I personally find him very hard to write.

I love some of the background incidents you allude to.

Very nicely done.
adonais chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
They all looked after Remus (mostly because of his terrible habit of working far harder than was even remotely sane, then passing out from exhaustion at thoroughly inconvenient times, a habit Sirius was forever trying to cure him of. Unfortunately Sirius’ idea of “curing” involved stealing all of Remus’ books, badgering him to no end, and tying him to the bed in the dorm room, wearing just his boxers, then inviting various girls up to “visit” him), and because of his “furry little problem” (or so James called it, anyway. Peter was inclined to partially disagree — or rather, he would be if he could ever bring himself to speak an opinion dissonant to James Potter’s out-loud, as he thought it was not quite so “little.” He did, however, agree that it was most certainly furry, and definitely a problem.)

That. Was. Awesome.

And I love how you botched not mentioning one of them, but it turned out really well
AurorWriter chapter 1 . 7/7/2007

Mildly amusing. It's a shame that you can go in-depth on Peter's personality here, but later he turns out to be such a git.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
You have Peter down pat perfectly. While I'm not scared of brackets, having so many of them did detract from the story though. Other than that, there's nothing to say except, brilliant!
Lucia-Swanne chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Hey, great job! I am one of many that can deal with lots of parenthesis, and I really enjoyed this! I thought the characterisation was almost perfect (I will get to that in a moment), and I thought the story was very believeable. My only criticism would be at the end where Peter thinks 'he didn’t really mind'...It may just be my opinion, but I believe Peter would be extremely jealous of the others, and that he would probably mind being 'just there', judging by the fact he is lured into becoming a Death Eater by the promise of power and influence over others. Long review, but I tend to do that...overall, very pleased!