Reviews for Wrongful Accusation
Bre chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
As long as you dont torture kenshin again i think im fine... Shed is better, a bump on the head is ok too. But please, dont let him take beatings anymore like what hiroko did in amber...
Leo's Katanas chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
O.o

Awesome story so far!

Please update soon!

XD
koorikaze chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
NICE! Haha, you're really good at making Kenshin Kenshin-ish. Love the action so far... Please update! Can't wait!
Ravynna Frost chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
Yay! He's out of the shed!
Frithe chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
No more little kids beating up on Kenshin? lol. It's alright. Kenshin needed to get out of the shed anyway. This is good for him now. Anyway, Kenshin doesn't seem to be getting any pain out of this save for sore wrists, a bad headache, and maybe an aching bum from sitting in the shed too long. lol. Can not wait for the next chapter.
Frithe chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Kenshin sits in the shed... lol. That would indeed be a better name. The poor guy just sits there and sits there and sits there. He must get quite bored by those walls constantly staring back at him. Maybe Kenshin even has nightmares about those shed walls. lol.
Frithe chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
Kenshin beat up by a little kid... lovely. It was quite funny. Going to keep reading this most definitely.
Frithe chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Lovely. Kenshin has gotten himself into another fine predicament. Your stories are always so great - short, simple, to the point but with action and enough detail to keep a person hooked uncannily well. It is nice to see another story - though revolving around the central idea similar in many stories - being produced in a different and refreshing manner.
PuccaGyRl chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
love this story,

are you writing more?
Jenaminya chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
This is good, I hope you write more soon!
moeru himura chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
5 chapters already? Where was I all those times? XD

I just love your OCs. They keep getting better and better. And your storytelling has improved as well.

I hope you don't mind me adding this story to my C2.
ZukoFlame chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
I love it so far! You've got me hooked! please update soon!
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Ö GASP! *falls over*

such a wonderful tale, full of emotion and suspense.

i know life happens and i sincerely hope you are in excellent health and you are successful and happy. i also hope you are not going to leave your readers hanging from that little dot at the end of that sentence and at the top of that imposing cliff!

bribes? chocolate? your writing is eloquent but i can offer to beta read? cut somebody's brakes? ...well, not really. (twist your ar...)

please continue.

genuflections and groveling,

ginny
nancy chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
I loved ur story! please write more! and when u do write more please e-mail me and let me know! I still don't know how this fanfiction sites work to well. (although i love them XD) and when u do e-mail me, please introduce yourself as a fanfiction writer so i won't think it's spam by mistake and delete it -_-;; please write more and let me know when the next chapter is up I can't wait! (O)
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
Yay!

This is cool. Good idea, haven't seen such work in a long time... guess I haven't been around for a while. *sigh* Well, this was really good, and I hope you keep going! Keep it up!

Chibi