Reviews for Innocence Lost
Hanna chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
OMG I remember this story! I hope it's still a Yakari?
Ris Fallon chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
And now, there's nothing to wait for! I'm glad we got to see what was going on with Hikari, that she is in fact in contact with ONE of the Chosen, although I'd love to know why she broke off contact with her Japanese friends. I have a feeling they're going to be forced into a real reunion soon... am I right? Am I? :P
Ris Fallon chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
o.o I actually considered some restraint and waiting till I finished reading the rest to say anything, but I couldn't help it.

Whatever happened to our Chosen? :0

Sora... well, I hope Sora's story gets told, because I kinda sorta wanted to smack her in a way that's very rare, lol. Idk, she was just such a... whore I guess. No other word for it, though I wracked my vocabulary to find one. Ken and Taichi are the only ones that really seem like themselves, as well as Koushirou and Jyou.
Ris Fallon chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I did promise to review more than just one chapter, and while this might get annoying -very- quickly... I personally like getting reviews on every chapter, lol. Anyways, I like how you incorporated two stories at once: the past, it seemed, and the present unfolding around the past. I hope you did well on that paper; I think that maybe you could have waited till you had time to finish this though; the part with Sora seemed... very incomplete because of the sudden ending. It might have been better as I said to wait till you were finished with your paper, or to just add it into the next chapter.

But as I've already said, I'm loving it and intrigued... and yes you'll hear from me again. ;]
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I know there's more to read, and I'll comment on that too (aren't reviews amazing things? xD). But, I just wanted to say that I'm intrigued. I rarely want to read passed the first chapter because either the writing isn't that great or I'm too confused to WANT to think it through. You, however, have got me hooked. I'm looking forward to reading more. After I get some coffee, of course. (:
Kaikari chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow, this is pure awsome :D

I like the way they changed and that Hikari has gone somewhere :)

I can't wait for your next chapter. This story is really exiting. (:
Samantha Kate Edwards chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
I can't wait til the next one! This so good!
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
Ah! You need to update like now! Please?
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Yikes...
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I had to go back and re-read this I couldn't remember what it was about! Haha poor TK... Isn't she dating Tai? Not this week... haha horn dog.
PrincessJaded chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
wow this is a crazy world! but all the confusing drama is something i like. can't wait till you update.
TheDarkTimeLord chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
i liked that can u write up the next chapter
Samantha Kate Edwards chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I read the first one and I thought it was Great! I know this ones gonna be great too! please update soon!
jul chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
please keep undating! I'm very impatient!
The Digital Gate chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Well, at least it's a chapter. :P For the most part, I liked it, but Jack really isn't a Japanese name, unless Hikari's in America.

Update when you can.