Reviews for The Deidara Question
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Wow, that is quite the question. Of course Tobi would find the one way to make the situation even worse. It makes for good humor, nice work.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Oh GO-O-OD! TOO FUNNY!
Tobi X Deidara Forever chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This was great! Such a Tobi question, nice job
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Cute! I loved the ending. And Tobi asking Dei which gender he is :)

Awesome job, love how they interacted
skkmgirl818 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Grammar has always been my greatest joy. And I've spotted a grammar mistake in your story, or maybe it's a trend (for I've seen this many times). Here is your mistake: "YOUR A GOOD BOY! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR? YOUR A FUCKING SAINT!"

As you can see, you mistook "you're" for "your" and I must tell you that "you're" and "your" are different.

P/S: It's a good story, by the way.
clumsyclown chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Tobi will be a DEAD BOY if he doesn't SHUT UP - best line LOL xD i love this partner :D gosh if only Sasori wasn't killed by that pink haired bitch
GlompGal chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
LOL!XD
Brofloveski chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
OMG hilarious, i cant believe tobi asked that, Funny
Satoshiri Aimaro chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Funny! Funny! Hehe, I like Tobi better now.
7greenevilpuppies chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
i loved this story! that was so cute, and definately hularious!
Moon Titan chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
LMAO!

LOL!

my ex used 2 think deidra was a girl 2... lol
backwardsUP chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
*hugs tobi* now he'll feel twice as better! :]

dude that wud tick me off though. gah. but this story was so funny. Tobi is so cute! Deidara is like, badass tho. i like that, dead boy part. that was funny. i kept telling my sister that line and she was like, "shut UP heather. god DANG! no one cares about deidara and his little insults!" i felt my heart shrink three sizes today... you know... when she says that i die a little inside.

X3
fags and coffee chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
lol! "Both?"

Very funny, mate!

Good job. :D

Ciao
kickerdoodle chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
hahaha, I liked the end *put's on qoute hat* When I'm done with you you'll be NEITHER! H'mm! *takes off the F-ing qoute hat* really nice I liked it alot *must send to friend*
ILikeAppleCider chapter 1 . 7/19/2007