Reviews for What is Love?
Rem-Luva chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
cool story hope it gets finished
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
ok, i am alittle confused here, i like it thought and i hope u update soon!
lynsie cheri chapter 9 . 3/16/2008
Good chapter. i'm kind alost lost though. Can u give us a little review? If thats to much 2 ask...im sure we'll just read back... But great story! What haappened to them? great!
Lynsie Cheri chapter 8 . 12/18/2007
Wow! Great Chapter! A lot of new characters...I'm knda lost,but I'll just ask ya later... Anyway, great story! Loved it...it continues with little twists & turns... Hey I think I remember why I can;t get the story, probably cuz I cant remember wat happened last... I'll just read frm thhe beginning...slow updater!

Great story though!

Loveleyes

Lynsie CHeri'
Izno chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
Kagome's Daddy is so evil! Anyway, nice long chappie!
Aeropostale Ace chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
I LOVE IT!

udate soon
Madam Bookworm chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
another love...?
souless girl chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
I love this story! I love the part where next time you lie, wipe the strawberry lip gloss of your lips! LOL! P.S. sorry it wasn't word for word. Great job, please continue with the wonderful story!
Lynsie Cheri Loveleyes chapter 7 . 10/31/2007
oh yeah!1 I can get *more* people to read your story lol

Loveleyes Lynsie Cheri chapter 7 . 10/31/2007
Good Story! Great Chappie! Loved it! I hope she's okay... then it wuld be like, he saved her life...and nurses her back to health...thatz so cute... lol thatz just my idea...lol anyway great! Cant wait to see what happens

Loveleyes

DarkAngel512 chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
Oh my god i love this story! Naraku's disgusting! How could he do that to his own daughter? HURRY AND UPDATE!
Izno chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
Gah! Kagome! Ew! Naraku's disgusting! How can he have his daughter as his wife? Ew!
Lynsie Cheri chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
Aw! Another Frickin CliffHanger! So madd!
Falcoskater chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
was kagome raped before her other and her left? anywhoo update soon!
Lynsie Cheri chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
OMG! It's been like forever, since I've read your story! I had to start from the beginning to remember what happened. I WAS GLAD I DID...*Cough cough* Some good parts I forgot about. ANYWAY, I so love Sesshomoru. He's like the little night in shinning armor. Love this story to death...just when I was about to quit reading, it gets interesting.

Also, I would love to know more about Sesshy...like his physical features and height...and stuff like that. Okay, that's just an idea! Great story! I can't wait to see what happens!

'Chow for Now'